User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: CET platinum for $100?

CET platinum for $100?

I got an email where you can get 1000 tier credits for each paid hotel night. With $20 rates I'd rather spend that than 25k coin in to achieve the same goal. But am I missing something here? I never heard of tier credit, only tier score. It cant be RCs or it wouldn't use the term "tier."

I just got the same email. WTH?

Quote Originally Posted by LowAndSlow View Post
    I just got the same email. WTH?
    Yea ikr well it is tier credits that do determine tier score so I guess a new marketing idea to make you a higher level and get you used to it so you will actually play more to keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by ozzynog View Post
    Yea ikr well it is tier credits that do determine tier score so I guess a new marketing idea to make you a higher level and get you used to it so you will actually play more to keep it.
    I suppose. Everyone is saying that they are practically giving Diamonds away. I realize this would get you to platinum, but I have been dragging my heels on getting the Visa card to get to platinum as a jumping off point to move on to low Diamond. This would seem to be cheaper. I don't see any fine print, though there must be some somewhere, that negates the TC's if you don't actually play as well as stay.

Dang I never get any of those emails for extra tier credits!!! I would jump on that offer

Blog Entries
    CET is trying several new things it seems .im guessing its cause there getting away from the aspiration levels . just a few months ago they had a deal on if you used your card at that time they would give you points on to next year.

I didn't get this email myself but it's interesting. I'm seeing a trend of them doing different things to try to bring actual revenue in this year from things other than gambling.

Another one that just started is that if you use your reward credits you lose the discounts they used to give for tiers- discounts are cash/credit only.

I don't know if it's yet at all properties, but at Ak-Chin Diamond got $9 off the buffet, Platinum $6, etc- that is gone now unless you actually pay for it.

Same with the Quest for Rewards- giving badges off of spending actual money there not just gambling.
    YouTube Channel-"Big Slotter"-
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Blog Entries
    Oh well, the Penguins strike again. We already had a plan for the 1st quarter Quest and knew we would be paying for some of the rooms. So we just booked our Feb and March rooms. 11,000 bonus tier credits for us!!!!!!! Plus we have 2 rooms to book this Sunday for another 2000TC. All of this will cost us $200 more than what we were going to pay anyway. Kind of think it's dumb to have the Quest plus the room thingy at the same time, but then who are we to argue. THANK YOU CET!!!! Most of the rooms cost us around $75 for 1000 Tier credits. No brainer as long as you were going anyway.

I really believe CET is setting stage to make Diamond level 25000 TC beginning in 2019.

AC in 10 ten days as we begin the 2018 Diamond level quest. Windsor in 2 weeks. All nights fully comped. Kind of wished they charged us $30 or so.

It's come down to they are giving Platinum away! (For shame!) #PlatinumKennyFor2018
    Karma Is Like 69 : You Get What You Give
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Penguin View Post
    Oh well, the Penguins strike again. We already had a plan for the 1st quarter Quest and knew we would be paying for some of the rooms. So we just booked our Feb and March rooms. 11,000 bonus tier credits for us!!!!!!! Plus we have 2 rooms to book this Sunday for another 2000TC. All of this will cost us $200 more than what we were going to pay anyway. Kind of think it's dumb to have the Quest plus the room thingy at the same time, but then who are we to argue. THANK YOU CET!!!! Most of the rooms cost us around $75 for 1000 Tier credits. No brainer as long as you were going anyway.

I really believe CET is setting stage to make Diamond level 25000 TC beginning in 2019.

AC in 10 ten days as we begin the 2018 Diamond level quest. Windsor in 2 weeks. All nights fully comped. Kind of wished they charged us $30 or so.
    Okay, Darrel, Master of Getting Diamond on the Cheap, did you see any fine print anywhere that voids the TCs if there is no play also involved?