User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help The Penguins Expand Their Slotting

Blog Entries

Help The Penguins Expand Their Slotting

We are having a bit of a problem and really need some slot input. We all know that the Penguins are super low rollers and have a knack for milking the CET rewards system. The milking part has been fun, but now we are expanding our play. The problem is we don't really know what to play.

We really like slots that have some animation, random bonuses and sound effects. Some of the slots we like are Goldfish (original), Whitewater, Lucky Penny Bright Diamonds, Lucky Lemmings, Outback Jack, Li'l Lucy, some Cashman. We also want playtime and really not interested in a hand pay on 40 cent bet type game (too volatile, no play time). Games like Black Widow, Seasons, Choy (a bit volatile) give us play but we realize there will be no big jackpots. We just played Lucky Fortune 88 and liked it (of course the bonus helped) because of the interesting pay table. Hope this gives you some idea where we are at.

Trouble is many of these games are disappearing. Need replacements. We want to find ways to really enjoy slotting and need more games to play. Figure we might try UltimateX, and clones of Fortune 88.

We have set aside a decent amount of BR for this but hate going in blind. So what do you have out there that might fit the bill and why.

Darrell and Cathy

Is skyrider by igt a less volitile game? This might work.
    Heidi beer house is fun and seems less volitile.
    Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    Try some of the iT games like crazy money , eat um up , astro cat ..there fun games with a lots of different themes and being how y'all wont be playing max not much of a chance of getting a handy .

Quote Originally Posted by charlie50 View Post
    Try some of the iT games like crazy money , eat um up , astro cat ..there fun games with a lots of different themes and being how y'all wont be playing max not much of a chance of getting a handy .
    I agree . Those IT money wheel games are constantly bonusing.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoArmedBandito View Post
    I agree . Those IT money wheel games are constantly bonusing.

Yeah defiantly low vol fer sure

Blog Entries
    Thanks, Just saw video with Evoni on eat 'um up. Would give these a try.

Do you ever try Ainsworth? I feel like they can give good bonuses even at low bets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If I wanted a time out, I would go back to kindergarten.

I agree with Charlie on the iT games. They are fun, sometimes quite funny, and active. Agree with BB on Ainsworth. You can play for quite awhile on 50-cent spins and could get lucky now and then for bonuses and decent line hits. I adore Aristocrat games and if you can find the old ones, play less lines and a higher multiplier.

If I just want to low-roll and hope to get some good wins to keep me playing, I am going to stick to Arisos.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Also think Aristocrats reel pay like old Buffalo less lines with higher multiples. Foamy likes some Bubble game can’t think of the name he thinks it is a good point maker. They have it in KC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk