User Tag List

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: CET 4th Quarter 2017 Bonus has posted

hmmmm I've got 234!!
    RamblinGamblin1 ​on YouTube

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I got 1997, thought it was an odd amount too and I completely forgot I opted in for this, I was wondering where the extra tier credits came from.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If I wanted a time out, I would go back to kindergarten.

Quote Originally Posted by E4208 View Post
    Dawn---I read it the same. Plus we will be earning for badges which will eventually lead to more tcs.
    I've been thinking about this. We may have offers on top of offers. In fact, some in KC may have a quad flip and dip.
    reg tcs
    matching tcs from the offer
    matching tcs from 500/1000/2500 in a day
    badge tcs of 200

I feel cheapened.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by E4208 View Post
    I've been thinking about this. We may have offers on top of offers. In fact, some in KC may have a quad flip and dip.
    reg tcs
    matching tcs from the offer
    matching tcs from 500/1000/2500 in a day
    badge tcs of 200

I feel cheapened.
    Yes I was thinking the same thing! (and planning on it)
    Dawn

Blog Entries
    We just read the email from last year. It was earn 500 tc and get 100 for next year. Sounds to be like their is other stuff involved. We had received 100 TC in first week of Jan and thought that was our bonus. We did see a 600 or so TC addition on Cathy's account yesterday but can't really figure where it came from. CET working in mysterious ways. hhh

Quote Originally Posted by Penguin View Post
    We just read the email from last year. It was earn 500 tc and get 100 for next year. Sounds to be like their is other stuff involved. We had received 100 TC in first week of Jan and thought that was our bonus. We did see a 600 or so TC addition on Cathy's account yesterday but can't really figure where it came from. CET working in mysterious ways. hhh
    Did you download the TR app to your phone? If yes, that's probably where the 100 came from in beginning of January

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Luckylinda123 View Post
    There is another one coming soon

I just opt in for all that I see.

I did not get a separate email for this, but in the middle of one of my other offers there was a banner to opt in from. Not sure if there will be a specific email coming, but you might want to take a look at recent emails just in case. Thanks for the heads up @Luckylinda123!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nhcris View Post
    I did not get a separate email for this, but in the middle of one of my other offers there was a banner to opt in from. Not sure if there will be a specific email coming, but you might want to take a look at recent emails just in case. Thanks for the heads up @Luckylinda123!!

I looked closer and it says the email will come between Jan 28 - Feb 1. So that's when I will start looking, as I have probably already deleted any other emails
    @Nhcris OH OH OH I just found it, thanks! It was on an email from AC that I deleted! (but was still in my garbage can )
    Last edited by Curlyd; 01-25-2018 at 02:13 PM.
    Dawn

So if I don't plan on gambling at CET until next week, it's ok to opt in now, right? I didn't get the email but am going to do like Dawn did and see if it's in one of my deleted ones from AC.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Curlyd View Post
    I looked closer and it says the email will come between Jan 28 - Feb 1. So that's when I will start looking, as I have probably already deleted any other emails
    @Nhcris OH OH OH I just found it, thanks! It was on an email from AC that I deleted! (but was still in my garbage can )
    I think I found it on an deleted AC one too and am in. Does this look like it?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk