User Tag List

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: CET 4th Quarter 2017 Bonus has posted

Quote Originally Posted by tee2green View Post
    I think I found it on an deleted AC one too and am in. Does this look like it?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    That's what mine looked like Ida. I made sure I was logged in, because the first time it looked too generic to me. I also plan to Opt In again if I get a dedicated email, but since I will have limited computer availability in San Antonio, I wanted to hedge my bets Total Rewards can be very finicky at times!

Quote Originally Posted by Nhcris View Post
    That's what mine looked like Ida. I made sure I was logged in, because the first time it looked too generic to me. I also plan to Opt In again if I get a dedicated email, but since I will have limited computer availability in San Antonio, I wanted to hedge my bets Total Rewards can be very finicky at times!
    You sound EXACTLY like me, hhh. I'm still not sure I was logged in to TR so I'll do it again when I get the email. This could add up to a shit ton of extra TCs. A 2500 day would get you the bonus of 5000 and doubling that 7500 puts you at Diamond for next year right there! Hope the slots are in a giving mood.

You sound EXACTLY like me, hhh. I'm still not sure I was logged in to TR so I'll do it again when I get the email. This could add up to a shit ton of extra TCs. A 2500 day would get you the bonus of 5000 and doubling that 7500 puts you at Diamond for next year right there! Hope the slots are in a giving mood.

If I ever get 2500 points in a day, just drive me straight to the Poor House or Jail, because I either cashed in my IRA or robbed a bank!!

If I ever get 2500 points in a day, just drive me straight to the Poor House or Jail, because I either cashed in my IRA or robbed a bank!!
    I did it in Tahoe when I sat at that fricking White Tiger all day. All the play was on Keith’s card so he got Diamond. Never again.. my Ass is still sore and I felt like a total degenerate and the Major NEVER hit!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LMAO! I just LOVE some of your replies Chris!

Lol. Well Kevin and I play on the same card so that helps. We did it in Vegas last Feb on our Laughlin trip. The machines gave us soooo much play that trip in both cities.

Lol. Well Kevin and I play on the same card so that helps. We did it in Vegas last Feb on our Laughlin trip. The machines gave us soooo much play that trip in both cities.

Laurie and I do to and if we have any luck at all we get 2500 but the machines have to cooperate.

It was at the bottom of an email offer for Feb from AC received yesterday.TC_DOUBLE_BANNER_201802.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    Bill and I play on the same card too but never hit 2500 in a day. We did get 1500 once in Tahoe, but usually just over 1,000
    Dawn

Quote Originally Posted by E4208 View Post
    It was at the bottom of an email offer for Feb from AC received yesterday.TC_DOUBLE_BANNER_201802.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    When you click on "Register Today!" you will get the pic that Chris and t2g posted. As a precaution, I would be logged into Total Rewards before clicking. It is suppose to link from your email, but ehhhhh.