User Tag List

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: CET 4th Quarter 2017 Bonus has posted

Quote Originally Posted by MNvegasgal View Post
    I did it in Tahoe when I sat at that fricking White Tiger all day. All the play was on Keith’s card so he got Diamond. Never again.. my Ass is still sore and I felt like a total degenerate and the Major NEVER hit!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I remember that day! I think I flew home and you were still sitting there when I landed!!!

Anyone get this email?

tr.jpg
    KEEP EARNING!
    Keep earning through January 31st to climb up the leaderboard!
    RANK PRIZE
    1st 5,000 Tier Credits
    2nd - 10th 1,500 Tier Credits
    11th - 100th 500 Tier Credits
    101st - 500th 250 Tier Credits

I couldn't post the rest of the image here so just copied what it said below.

It tells me to check the leaderboard to see my rank.
    When I click on "check the leaderboard" it just takes me to my tier and points score.

I can tell you I am sure I'm not the top earner in the total TR company thats for sure, so makes no sense?
    Last edited by kdk; 01-25-2018 at 07:51 PM.
    YouTube Channel-"Big Slotter"-
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by kdk View Post
    Anyone get this email?

tr.jpg
    KEEP EARNING!
    Keep earning through January 31st to climb up the leaderboard!
    RANK PRIZE
    1st 5,000 Tier Credits
    2nd - 10th 1,500 Tier Credits
    11th - 100th 500 Tier Credits
    101st - 500th 250 Tier Credits

I couldn't post the rest of the image here so just copied what it said below.

It tells me to check the leaderboard to see my rank.
    When I click on "check the leaderboard" it just takes me to my tier and points score.

I can tell you I am sure I'm not the top earner in the total TR company thats for sure, so makes no sense?
    He posted something about this earlier. On foamy's TR it shows the ranking just for KC. He is 128th HHH The top person has 279,763 Tier Wow

Quote Originally Posted by Laurie View Post
    He posted something about this earlier. On foamy's TR it shows the ranking just for KC. He is 128th HHH The top person has 279,763 Tier Wow
    Thanks! I just found something too after doing some research after posting this, I guess it goes by state. 279,763 is insane for it being not even a month yet.
    YouTube Channel-"Big Slotter"-
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Blog Entries
    Were at 12500 and change , im guessing we'll need 2500 this trip points to maintain "d" for the rest of the year.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tee2green View Post
    You sound EXACTLY like me, hhh. I'm still not sure I was logged in to TR so I'll do it again when I get the email. This could add up to a shit ton of extra TCs. A 2500 day would get you the bonus of 5000 and doubling that 7500 puts you at Diamond for next year right there! Hope the slots are in a giving mood.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Our reading of the rules shows that daily tier credit bonus does not count towards this offer.

That is what I would have thought but #10 states: "Daily Tier Credit Bonuses do count towards this offer."

Am I misreading or misunderstanding that? It wouldn't be the first time!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Penguin View Post
    Our reading of the rules shows that daily tier credit bonus does not count towards this offer.
    Yes it doesn't count toward it but you still get it.

So if I earn 2500 in a day I will get 2500 for this special Feb. bonus offer and 5000 for the regular tc bonus.
    Last edited by Curlyd; 01-25-2018 at 10:08 PM.
    Dawn

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Curlyd View Post
    Yes it doesn't count toward it but you still get it.

So if I earn 2500 in a day I will get 2500 for this special Feb. bonus offer and 5000 for the regular tc bonus.
    Well, looks like Cathy needs new glasses. hhh As we re-read this we would think that Ida is correct and would double the 7500 TCs that includes the daily tier credit bonus. I remember a couple of years ago CET had a similar promo and the daily bonus counted as TC earned and was doubled. Now I have to go back and see how the low rolling Penguins could make 7*. hhh (We have done the 2500 TC in a day twice .)

Thanks all who posted about a link in emails from CET... I found one I had deleted and was able to recover it and opt in.