User Tag List

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: CET 4th Quarter 2017 Bonus has posted

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Penguin View Post
    Well, looks like Cathy needs new glasses. hhh As we re-read this we would think that Ida is correct and would double the 7500 TCs that includes the daily tier credit bonus. I remember a couple of years ago CET had a similar promo and the daily bonus counted as TC earned and was doubled. Now I have to go back and see how the low rolling Penguins could make 7*. hhh (We have done the 2500 TC in a day twice .)
    Well I hope you are right - I just think that you earn 2500 and they give you 5000 as a bonus so the 5000 is not earned therefore wouldn't be doubled. But I am wrong often enough so I hope I am wrong now!
    Dawn

Found the old email and opted into both promotions. I having a whopping 100 TC and am in 4998 place for the leaderboard at Harrah's Gulf Coast. I did see on the TR website that veteran's can automatically be upgraded to a "Salute" card which gives them platinum status.

Quote Originally Posted by Curlyd View Post
    Well I hope you are right - I just think that you earn 2500 and they give you 5000 as a bonus so the 5000 is not earned therefore wouldn't be doubled. But I am wrong often enough so I hope I am wrong now!
    Dawn, like Chris said, #10 does state that daily tier credit bonuses do count towards this promotion. Unless it's an outright typo and meant to say DO NOT, I believe they will count.

Found this on the TR site explaining daily tier credit bonuses and they seem to use the term "earn" multiple times when referring to the bonus. Like the 1st sentence says "can EARN additional TC..." so I think it's just double what you have added to your account in the month of Feb. Either way, it's not a deal breaker since I'm sure I'll be going to another M&G this year and will make Diamond.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tee2green View Post
    Dawn, like Chris said, #10 does state that daily tier credit bonuses do count towards this promotion. Unless it's an outright typo and meant to say DO NOT, I believe they will count.

Found this on the TR site explaining daily tier credit bonuses and they seem to use the term "earn" multiple times when referring to the bonus. Like the 1st sentence says "can EARN additional TC..." so I think it's just double what you have added to your account in the month of Feb. Either way, it's not a deal breaker since I'm sure I'll be going to another M&G this year and will make Diamond.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Duh!!!! I didn't even notice #10... YEH! Bring on the TC!
    Dawn

Blog Entries
    I think I might low roll on Friday and save my BR for Sat where I might attempt to get the 2500 in a day. I know we did this in Tahoe one year but we also got a lot of play for our money.
    Dawn

Blog Entries
    @tee2green --

Ida, remember that you not only need to get to Diamond Level but also have 25,000 TC in order NOT to pay the 2000RC (per couple) entrance fee to get into the Diamond Lounge beginning next year (and even this year for AC). The 2500 TC in a day will really cut the cost down and save some BR for other trips in the end. Just a thought. See ya next week.

Ok.. I don’t think I got the email, or I deleted it. Bummer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    @MNvegasgal the post above says they will send an email Jan 28 - Feb 1 so look for another one to come.

I thought I might be able to give you the link but when I tried it went to the "you have opted in" screen
    Dawn

Quote Originally Posted by Curlyd View Post
    @MNvegasgal the post above says they will send an email Jan 28 - Feb 1 so look for another one to come.

I thought I might be able to give you the link but when I tried it went to the "you have opted in" screen
    Thank you Dawn!! Can’t wait to see you and Bill in KC!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    @MNvegasgal I just got a new email from CET Tahoe and there is a link to the Feb Bonus at the bottom. Watch your in box there will be more chances.
    Dawn