User Tag List

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: CET 4th Quarter 2017 Bonus has posted

CET 4th Quarter 2017 Bonus has posted

I got that email also and opted in for February. Hopefully we will be making a trip to Bossier in the next few weeks. This would be a great jump start for sure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by KimKyle; 02-09-2018 at 11:17 PM.

Looked yesterday and I had a typo in my email address which is why I haven’t been receiving emails. Hopefully I get something so I can opt in. Had over 5K points in KC, so almost 8500 for the year. Diamond should be achieveable.

Whooooo Hooooo, I got an email today from Harrahs KC and I was able to opt in!! I put 6K points on my card.. so if it retroes that will be SWEET!!!

CET 4th Quarter 2017 Bonus has posted

So to clarify....

I opted in for double TCs in February. So if I earn 1000 in a day the bonus will be calculated on the 1000 but I will actually get 2000 TCs— correct?

Also, I get a couple of emails a week for the Total Rewards VISA. They offer all kinds of reward credits blah blah. But those are ONLY reward credits right? Not TCs?

Thanks in advance y’all

Last edited by KimKyle; 02-09-2018 at 11:23 PM.

Blog Entries
    Yep the TR card is RCs only. Daily bonus TCs show up in a day or so. In Feb if you played 1000 TC you get another 1000 TC as daily bonus plus the Feb double for another 2000 TC. Play 1000 get 4000.

Quote Originally Posted by Penguin View Post
    Yep the TR card is RCs only. Daily bonus TCs show up in a day or so. In Feb if you played 1000 TC you get another 1000 TC as daily bonus plus the Feb double for another 2000 TC. Play 1000 get 4000.
    So they double your total not just the earned TCs?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KimKyle View Post
    So they double your total not just the earned TCs?

Yep, that's correct.

@Penguin, I am
    booked to stay overnight at Caesar’s in AC on 2/23. I want to try and earn 2500 TC that day. Are you saying if I do that the entire 7500 gets doubled? I thought they would just double the 2500 I earn but you are saying they also double the 5000 bonus?

If I wanted a time out, I would go back to kindergarten.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BorgataBabe View Post
    @Penguin, I am
    booked to stay overnight at Caesar’s in AC on 2/23. I want to try and earn 2500 TC that day. Are you saying if I do that the entire 7500 gets doubled? I thought they would just double the 2500 I earn but you are saying they also double the 5000 bonus?

Yep. Diamond in a Day. Several of the Jokers did this in KC last week. The Daily bonus should show up in a day or two and the Feb Fever will be there some time in March. That is my understanding.

This year CET did away with the Aspiration levels of Diamond. Thus there was nothing to shoot for after you became Diamond (15,000 TC) except always free Diamond Lounge at 25,000 TC. I think they are heavy into promotions the first quarter 1) to get play during the winter and 2) with lots of TC early in the year some may go ahead and shoot for 7* (150,000 TC). Feb Fever is a great promo for point gathering.

Have fun at Caesars. Try Bubblegum by Incredible Technologies on 1st floor in no smoking area towards the back. Fun game and we got lots of play in Jan.

Thank you, that’s great, hopefully I can do this on 2/23. I already have 4500 TC so I won’t have to earn much more to be at 25,000 and get into the DL for free.

I tried Bubblegum a few weeks ago because everyone was talking about it and it did not play with me but I’ll give it another shot. Now that new Zeus game is my favorite there and I also like Zorro.

If I wanted a time out, I would go back to kindergarten.