User Tag List

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: A Little Bit Of Vitamin Sea With A Twist

Quote Originally Posted by foamy View Post
    Well that sucks I have never been on a cruise and don't want to go this just makes my decision seem better.
    I have to say our last cruise on Princess was incredible. The gambling was just as tight, but we had an amazing time. The ship was beautiful, food was delicious most of the time, and the service was top notch. It was night and day different onboard this one. I highly recommend the Royal Princess foamy. I’d go again anytime on that ship. But Carnival I wouldn’t get on that hell on water ship if they paid me $5000 a day! Lol

So sorry the cruise was that bad especially the excursions getting cancelled. Thanks for the report and pictures!

The Cayman Islands are beautiful. My entire family was seriously contemplating abandoning ship, and swimming up to this yacht! It was named Vibrant Curiosities and an absolute dream yacht! We were hoping they would take us in when they saw all four of us looking like starving and battered refugees! Bwahaha Must be nice, huh???

Our room photos, the kids were having more fun playing iPads than exploring the ship. lol Oh, while they were swimming in the pool onboard, crew came over and closed down the pool. I figured out why as soon as we got back to our cabin. My poor kids had chemical ( salt) burns all over their sensitive skin areas from it being set too high! They never bothered to tell us why they closed it. Luckily my daughter told me that her skin was burning, so we immediately threw both of them in our tub to get the salt off them. It was raw the rest of cruise! Just absolutely unacceptable!

Sorry you had a bad cruising experience. I have never done Carnival but have done Princess several times. Thanks for the report!

So sorry Hoofy on the poor experience you all had on your cruise.

You live and learn. We definitely had lots of family togetherness in our room, snuggled up shivering with fevers, fighting over the toilet...Bwahaha! Now that’s family bonding!

Sorry it was such a disappointment. I know another person who loves to cruise who had an awful experience on Carnival. No cruising for me! You had better plan a make up trip to LV. You need to recover from your vacation!

Oh, Hoofy, I am so sorry it was such a shitty trip. I know the only Carnival cruise I took, about 12 years ago, the food was mediocre, but damn!!! And I cannotg believe they could not get folks on these excursions. Are people that damn cheap? It is part of the experience.

I am glad you did finish the report though. You may have saved someone fe on a horrible experience!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

That sounds absolutely awful @Hoofy7 ... hope you have a trip soon to make up for it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk