User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Prayers for a friend

Prayers for you, your friend and his family.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Miracles can happen. I believe!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Sending healing thoughts to your friend.

I am so sorry about your friend. Sending prayers and peaceful thoughts to all of his friends and family.

So sorry to hear about your friend; my thoughts and prayers are with you and the family. Miracles have been known to happen; but the Lord takes us when he wants us.

I'm sorry. Prayers are being sent your way. Hoping for a miracle.

So very sorry about your friend. Thoughts and prayers sent your way during this awful time.

Thank you all for your prayers.....Frank's family decided to not pull life support today as they didn't realize initially that today was Valentine's Day and said they did not want this day to be remembered in a negative way. So they will do it tomorrow instead. One test did show that he had a myocardial infarction at some point and that coupled with the flu more than likely was the cause of his passing out initially which led to the coma which he is still in. He is still showing no response to anything or any test as of this moment. I would like to tell you though that Frank loved to play the slots and played them here in our home state (Oregon) as well as taking periodic trips to Vegas where he would meet up with his folks from Hawaii. His mother right now is back home in Hawaii having undergone recent heart surgery but his dad, sis and brother are by his side taking shifts continiously and they along with the hospital staff are doing everything possible to make sure he is cared for. I know the outcome most likely will not be good once life support is taken away but I am comforted in knowing that he is beyond any pain and has his loved ones by his side no matter what happens. Thank you again everyone for all your thoughts and prayers....your compassion is truly appreciated

Pat
    I am so sorry to read this. I still believe there can be a miracle

This is so sad, hoping for a miracle....