User Tag List

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: CET Double Tier Points Update

Quote Originally Posted by hytail View Post
    That's alot of nights Penguin!

I just checked my TR account. My TC's were doubled under the doubling promo. Wonder if the nights' promo will also double...
    Hmm, I wouldn't count on CET allowing that. Since the 1,000 TCs per stay aren't "earned credits by playing", they probably exclude those out of the double promotion. However, I would make sure as close to that 45 day window expiring you keep an eye for the extra TCs and ask if you don't see them (I plan to do just that!).

With that being said though, people who earned badges for "Quest for Rewards" in February will see their TCs earned doubled. If you played at all CET props in Las Vegas for example, you would have at least 225 TCs which would award you 225 TCs additional for the February Bonus and then 1,800 for the badges.

Got my double points too. I don’t see the per night bonus yet though. It’s possible I didn’t opt in for that one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got mine as well. I had so much fun in Kansas City that I almost feel guilty getting rewarded! Almost

I have some CET plans for April, and I sure hope they throw us another promo!

Make sure you register for your leaderboard. Looks like the bonus counts toward it this month

Quote Originally Posted by Laurie View Post
    Make sure you register for your leaderboard. Looks like the bonus counts toward it this month
    I guess I don't understand the leaderboard. I thought you had to be in, like, the top 100 where you registered? And mine registered me for Vegas, where I am a proud #6500 on the leaderboard - HHH!

Quote Originally Posted by Nhcris View Post
    I guess I don't understand the leaderboard. I thought you had to be in, like, the top 100 where you registered?
    They give a bonus for top 500. You have to opt in each month

Quote Originally Posted by Laurie View Post
    They give a bonus for top 500. You have to opt in each month
    Where do you opt in for the property your visiting?

Sent from my SPH-L710T using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mimi View Post

Log in at your online TR account look for leader board link on the left. I think it is just for your home property

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MY TC updated again today and now I only need 2686 points to make Diamond. Unless the gambling is total dismal I should make Diamond in May!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mimi View Post

Nat, I got TR credits awarded for my KC play a few days ago. Can't remember now if I registered for the promo before the trip or after. So I went back in to my TR account and clicked on the leader board tab and clicked where it said "Register " and it said I've successfully registered but the leader board info is now for AC. I'm wondering if it has something to do with upcoming reservations that dictate what leader board it shows you since I have that April reservation in my TR account. What's even stranger is it has me ranked 228th in AC and I haven't even played there yet in 2018. Weird.

EDIT: So the total TC it shows for that 228th ranking is what I earned in KC, so I don't think your ranking is for 1 particular property, it's your total TC score at all CET properties up to now for 2018.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Last edited by tee2green; 03-15-2018 at 11:08 PM.