Thread: CET Double Tier Points Update

Blog Entries
    I haven't gotten mine yet.
    Dawn

Nothing yet...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Not yet. Hopefully soon since they said by the 16th

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did get an email yesterday from CET awarding me 200 tier credits because of my position on a "leaderboard".

Quote Originally Posted by Mauretania View Post
    I did get an email yesterday from CET awarding me 200 tier credits because of my position on a "leaderboard".
    I think the Leaderboard thing is a different promotion so you should still be getting the double credits in addition.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsPenguin View Post
    I think the Leaderboard thing is a different promotion so you should still be getting the double credits in addition.
    Yes, the "Leaderboard" promotion is something completely different. You are competing on a monthly basis for your market on a scoreboard for who can get the most TCs earned. Based on your position at the end of the month, you are awarded bonus TCs. These bonus TCs are NOT eligible to be doubled during the month of February.

You do have to "opt-in" for this promotion and you can check your standings in your MY TR account. More info on this promotion here:
    https://www.caesars.com/content/dam/...236.1508942976

I got 600 TC from the leaderboard promotion. Now need those double TC from the February promotion to see how close to Diamond I am.

Got my bonus TR credits today from my Kansas City M&G play. 3,215 extra TR Points YAY!!

I was just looking for this thread to say it was on LOL wish I would have kept track better of what we earned but foamy's bonus was 25K

Mine are still at what I earned from KC. I started at zero since it was the 1st CET trip of the year. Besides the 350 TC I got for my leader board ranking in KC, nothing's been added.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk