User Tag List

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: CET Double Tier Points Update

I got my double tier credits for my end of Feb. Trip and it did double the entire 7500 I got, 2500 earned and the 5000 bonus. Yesterday I had approximately 12,195 tc and this is what I have today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If I wanted a time out, I would go back to kindergarten.

Quote Originally Posted by tee2green View Post
    Nat, I got TR credits awarded for my KC play a few days ago. Can't remember now if I registered for the promo before the trip or after. So I went back in to my TR account and clicked on the leader board tab and clicked where it said "Register " and it said I've successfully registered but the leader board info is now for AC. I'm wondering if it has something to do with upcoming reservations that dictate what leader board it shows you since I have that April reservation in my TR account. What's even stranger is it has me ranked 228th in AC and I haven't even played there yet in 2018. Weird.

EDIT: So the total TC it shows for that 228th ranking is what I earned in KC, so I don't think your ranking is for 1 particular property, it's your total TC score at all CET properties up to now for 2018.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    I thought it was for earnings at your CET Home property. I should have checked it last month when I only played in LV. It shows KC now with just the bonus tier I earned. Leader board is only for each month.

Quote Originally Posted by tee2green View Post
    Nat, I got TR credits awarded for my KC play a few days ago. Can't remember now if I registered for the promo before the trip or after. So I went back in to my TR account and clicked on the leader board tab and clicked where it said "Register " and it said I've successfully registered but the leader board info is now for AC. I'm wondering if it has something to do with upcoming reservations that dictate what leader board it shows you since I have that April reservation in my TR account. What's even stranger is it has me ranked 228th in AC and I haven't even played there yet in 2018. Weird.

EDIT: So the total TC it shows for that 228th ranking is what I earned in KC, so I don't think your ranking is for 1 particular property, it's your total TC score at all CET properties up to now for 2018.

I just checked and opted in and it came up for southern nevada. So not sure if it knows about our reservations or not. Guess we'll find out when I opt in for April.

Sent from my SPH-L710T using Tapatalk

I think it ends this month @Mimi

Quote Originally Posted by Mimi View Post
    I just checked and opted in and it came up for southern nevada. So not sure if it knows about our reservations or not. Guess we'll find out when I opt in for April.

Is Southern NV your home property?

Quote Originally Posted by Laurie View Post

Southern Nevada is Laughlin and that's where her next reservation is for. Maybe it goes by your next reservation if you don't have a property you play at regularly like you guys do at NKC. I don't have a home property either. It's not a whole lot of TC so it's no big deal but CET hasn't really done a good job explaining how the promo works.

Im like Ida, I don't have a home property, but my host is at PH.

CET Double Tier Points Update

I think everyone does. It’s usually the one you have most play at. You should have hosts at multiple properties

I think everyone does. It’s usually the one you have most play at. You should have hosts at multiple properties

Mine shows Las Vegas. Have stayed other places since and have no LV reservations but my host that I normally use I at PHo. FWIW.

It always shows my host from PH also even though I’ve only stayed there once and I’ve stayed at Horseshoe many times.