User Tag List

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: CET Double Tier Points Update

Whooo hoooo.. mine posted .. what a deal.. less than 1000 for Diamond and I have a minimum of 4 trips.. so I may just get Diamond Lounge access next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MNvegasgal View Post
    Whooo hoooo.. mine posted .. what a deal.. less than 1000 for Diamond and I have a minimum of 4 trips.. so I may just get Diamond Lounge access next year.

Don't forget you'll get 200 for each CET property you visited between Jan - Mar. Those points will post sometime in April.
    Dawn

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MNvegasgal View Post

Just remember that Beginning in 2019 you will need to have 25000TC in 2018 or earn 25000 TC in 2019 to have FREE access to the DLs. If between 15000 and 25000 you have to pay 1000 RCs for each time you enter. So you might want to save some RCs for early 2019 if you don't get to 25000 TC this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Penguin View Post
    Just remember that Beginning in 2019 you will need to have 25000TC in 2018 or earn 25000 TC in 2019 to have FREE access to the DLs. If between 15000 and 25000 you have to pay 1000 RCs for each time you enter. So you might want to save some RCs for early 2019 if you don't get to 25000 TC this year.
    Oh well, it's worth ten bucks to go in the DL because getting 25,000 points just ain't gonna happen this year

Blog Entries
    @goldengreeke I hear ya. We won't earn the full 25,000TC with slot play this year either. (Shouldn't be much of a surprise to those who know us. hhh)

DON’T KEEP TOTAL REWARDS® A SECRET!
    Invite your friends to sign up for Total Rewards. You and your friends will each get 500 Tier Credits by following these steps:
    1. Friends must be brand new to Total Rewards
    2. Forward this email to your friends and have them click the JOIN NOW button below with your personalized link
    3. Friend signs up online using personalized link AND visits a Total Rewards Center to pick up a card
    4. 500 Tier Credits will be added to both of your accounts*

It’s that easy! Start sharing the rewards today.

Quote Originally Posted by goldengreeke View Post
    DON’T KEEP TOTAL REWARDS® A SECRET!
    Invite your friends to sign up for Total Rewards. You and your friends will each get 500 Tier Credits by following these steps:
    1. Friends must be brand new to Total Rewards
    2. Forward this email to your friends and have them click the JOIN NOW button below with your personalized link
    3. Friend signs up online using personalized link AND visits a Total Rewards Center to pick up a card
    4. 500 Tier Credits will be added to both of your accounts*

It’s that easy! Start sharing the rewards today.
    LMAO What a deal!

LMAO What a deal!
    Only 30 friends will get you Diamond. 50 gets you free cocks in the DL. You are retired now, so you should be able to knock it out.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by zeus View Post
    Only 30 friends will get you Diamond. 50 gets you free cocks in the DL. You are retired now, so you should be able to knock it out.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Finding 30 gambler friends that do NOT have a CET players card yet would be quite a challenge I think.

Actually, at my age just having 30 friends that are still alive is a challenge lol

Finding 30 gambler friends that do NOT have a CET players card yet would be quite a challenge I think.

Actually, at my age just having 30 friends that are still alive is a challenge lol
    This made me LOL!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk