Quote Originally Posted by Elf70 View Post
I’m quite interested in your attempt to “re-train” yourself. I’ve often wondered if I would still enjoy slotting if I decreased my bet size. I think I would as I enjoy playing the buffalo games at a much smaller bet than my HL runs. I think your idea of low playing at your local is a good one. Maybe incorporate Derek’s Tito cash out method at the same time. Challenge yourself to build titos instead of concentrating on the win amounts which will be smaller than your used to. I’m looking forward to hearing how it goes for you.
Good idea Elf about building titos. I do that to some extent now but it's for big wins only ... need to drop the threshold.

I'll report back after my first lower-rolling trip about how I felt. I'll have to get over the feeling of multiplying whatever nice wins I have by my old bet levels

Quote Originally Posted by dvandentop View Post
Yeah I don't Blame you Comp ratio as you say to how much coin in ratio just isn't as good and paybacks are getting any better.

I looked at my win loss from a couple years ago deffiinitely less big wins yet increase bankroll per trip so I am deffiinitely in the same boat as your thought process as well.
Cosmo still treats me well. No increase in offers from mlife places to be honest. But the rare true HL betting I do doesn't produce any real wins for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk