User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Relearning lower rolling ways

Good luck with your low rolling trial. I hate bad customer service but I guess it's good you have entertainment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by DK528 View Post
    I came back to the local for a couple hours. Gambling to commence shortly.

But I'm having the most entertaining dinner at a bar at the sports bar restaurant here.

First a group of older women have been here playing VP since 1pm and drinking continuously apparently. No comped drinks in NY. They're upset that they have a $150ish bar tab and hero on saying "we had 12 beers, not 28" and slurring their words. They're getting to the point of being belligerent. I think that's a pretty reasonable tab.

Next I've been ignored for most of my stay. Asked for water and got none. Ordered my dinner (hamburger no bun and sweet potato fries) and it wasn't input properly. I don't mind that so much.

Next, the female bartender who was helping me spent most of the time talking to a couple across the way. The woman just accused her of flirting with her husband. And she's being mean about it. The woman has been here the whole time. And the bartender is so so upset.

It's like a mini soap opera in here!

OMG, that sounds hysterical! I feel bad for the bartender though. Jealous bitches are scary!

I just got caught up on your thread, and I am impressed that you stuck to the plan on your last visit. Stay strong tonight too!

And, FWIW, I totally agree with your plan for Vegas. I play differently at different properties. My bets and designated bankroll are planned according to how I value the comps, rooms, & other things about a property. I am not saying I stick to that, as I am easily swayed especially when playing with others but I really try. But I will be in Vegas/Laughlin for 7 nights and a week later in AC for 3, so I have to stay really focused this month. I will play VP & low roll my 2 nights downtown, I will go to the pool or beach at Laughlin and low/mid roll, and hopefully will still have my Palazzo bankroll intact so I can play in the range that keeps my rooms, FP & food credit coming.

How that trip goes will determine the plan for AC, but I expect it will a pretty low rolling junket. I also have to go to Mohegan Sun to pick up a cruise right between those trips and for the first time ever I may just grab the cruise and run....

Anyway, have fun tonight and let us know if there are any fisticuffs in the sports bar! I hope you get some nice wins!

Well didn't low roll my $110 in FP but turned out good. Going to try and just use this for the rest of the night.

Damn nice job on the FP, Dina! Good luck tonight! Have me some wins posted to see when I get up.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Well I bring good luck to people sitting around me! Three times someone has hit the major on 5 treasures when I've been sitting at a machine in the progressive bunch!

Quote Originally Posted by Nhcris View Post
    OMG, that sounds hysterical! I feel bad for the bartender though. Jealous bitches are scary!

I just got caught up on your thread, and I am impressed that you stuck to the plan on your last visit. Stay strong tonight too!

And, FWIW, I totally agree with your plan for Vegas. I play differently at different properties. My bets and designated bankroll are planned according to how I value the comps, rooms, & other things about a property. I am not saying I stick to that, as I am easily swayed especially when playing with others but I really try. But I will be in Vegas/Laughlin for 7 nights and a week later in AC for 3, so I have to stay really focused this month. I will play VP & low roll my 2 nights downtown, I will go to the pool or beach at Laughlin and low/mid roll, and hopefully will still have my Palazzo bankroll intact so I can play in the range that keeps my rooms, FP & food credit coming.

How that trip goes will determine the plan for AC, but I expect it will a pretty low rolling junket. I also have to go to Mohegan Sun to pick up a cruise right between those trips and for the first time ever I may just grab the cruise and run....

Anyway, have fun tonight and let us know if there are any fisticuffs in the sports bar! I hope you get some nice wins!
    She was starting to get very agitated when I was leaving. I wouldn't be surprised if it blew up even more.

Didn't stay so strong on the plan last night

Your plan for Laughlin, Vegas and AC sounds good! I hope to stick to mine of regular play at Cosmo and a little less at a Bellagio then real low rolling for the last three days.