OK Jokers some advice needed. I have a birthday coming up and my sisters (who don't like to gamble - or so they say) want to do a girls trip to Las Vegas. So the planning begins. I booked PH for 4 nights as Mlife couldn't come through on the Ricky Martin tickets that my younger sister was hoping we could go to. Now my older sister wants to stay at her timeshare (Westgate) rather than on the strip since we can get a 2 bedroom/2 bath there.

I agree that 3 women and 1 bathroom is a concern, but I've never stepped foot in Westgate, not even sure where it's located. Any thoughts on Westgate?

I don't have a host anywhere in Vegas and my TR says host available, but there is no info on which host is assigned. I did leave a VM for Edith since she was so helpful in February for the M&G, so I'll see if there is anything she can help me arrange.

I love my sisters and it's awesome that they want to spend my birthday with me doing something I love so hopefully we are able to do some fun things and still let me get my gamble on and meet up with some Jokers.