This has been rattling around in my head lately; does anyone else look at something they are contemplating buying and think "hey, that's "X" many spins on (insert favorite slot machine here)? Just wondering . . .

Since my nightmare trip in February - has it only been 6 weeks ???? - I still think about my rental car being "stolen" and get the shivers. I have managed to stay away from slots except watching the videos posted on YouTube and my balance sheet is looking a bit more comfortable. Well, comfortable enough until April 15th when I have to write the government a big ass check and then turn around and write the state an even bigger one. Crap.

So far my self imposed hiatus from slots is going OK, but every once in a while I get twitchy and think, "hey, I can make it to Oregon and play for a bit" - I then look up the movie schedule and catch a matinee to fill up the afternoon or drive to the lake and take the dog for a walk. Anything to fill up a couple hours in the afternoon so I don't have the time to cheat on my resolve.

Thank you Jokers, for letting me vent and not having to worry about being judged. That, and me writing wackadoodle crap on this forum to get stuff out of my head!!!