I've taken 2 Total Rewards junkets. Free air and free rooms. Free drinks on the plane. Bus from airport to hotel. Check in and get keys to preassigned room. Luggage shows up in room. On the way back, they retrieve your luggage from your room, but you have to get it and put in on the bus, then check it in for your flight yourself. Quite a bit of lining up and stuff, but for me it beats a 6 or 7 hour drive through NYC. I think there is a $30 fee and that is the total cost.

My first one was Manchester to Portland to AC on the way down, and AC direct Manchester on the way home. That wasn't bad.

This last one was Boston to Providence to AC on the way down, and had issues and delays. They didn't have time for drink service, so just passed out nips and beers. The return was AC to Boston, and we were delayed an hour. It's a charter airline so a little but Mickey Mouse.

I also get them from MLife to Beau Rivage but haven't done it yet. I have received them for Reno/Tahoe, and sometimes they are free to Reno but not for Tahoe. I don't think I will take on of those, as I have enough trouble on coast to coast flights i book myself!

IF they fit your dates, or you just have time to try it out, I think it's worth it.