User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: AC in May 2018 - who's there?

AC in May 2018 - who's there?

I'm most likely having some serious surgery in June 2018 (will share more as it gets closer ... if anyone is actually interested) and I'm thinking of an AC trip before then since I brought home so much BR from Vegas.

I have a ton of FP offers in May and it's also my birthday so have so extra FP because of that!

Thinking I'll most likely go MDW if I can. Other possibility is a Thursday night-Saturday on the weekends of May 5 or May 12.

Anyone in AC any of those weekends? I know @BorgataBabe is there next weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We might, we will keep you posted.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My birthday also, gotta get those extra slot dollars lol

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I got bday FP from GN too! And extra RCs from Harrahs. There may be a lot of running around but I want to take advantage

Okay, so we just booked for MDW, Sunday to Monday...double dipping slot dollars and we're staying up in MoSun PA on Saturday and head to AC from there...double dipping there also LOL

Quote Originally Posted by NYphoenix View Post
    Okay, so we just booked for MDW, Sunday to Monday...double dipping slot dollars and we're staying up in MoSun PA on Saturday and head to AC from there...double dipping there also LOL
    Yeah I booked a room a long time ago just in case ... wanted a two queen fiore in case I come down with friends booked for Saturday to Monday.

Blog Entries
    I maybe in AC MDW. Still on the fence and may depend on how I feel after my short Vegas trip.

Me and Michelle will be at Harrah's 9-12 on a Junket.

I'm doing a Vegas trip at the end of May, so I can't go to AC any time before that.

Have a great trip and enjoy your time before the surgery!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    We will be there MDW, Thursday - Monday.