User Tag List

Thread: Derby Betters ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    @Pat, you know my husband and I like the race horses. DH usually just bets his favorite numbers, may throw those numbers in with a favorite here and there. We usually bet exacta boxes.

I like to see the horses then make my decision. Picking our Oaks horses tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If I wanted a time out, I would go back to kindergarten.

Pat
    Quote Originally Posted by BorgataBabe View Post
    @Pat, you know my husband and I like the race horses. DH usually just bets his favorite numbers, may throw those numbers in with a favorite here and there. We usually bet exacta boxes.

I like to see the horses then make my decision. Picking our Oaks horses tonight.

I know nothing about this Derby. I have been preoccupied with other things. So I am going to give you my gut picks. It's an exacta. Justify and Audible. I don't know the Jockeys or anything. Wish I could make a bet. If only there was a horse named hoity toity.
    Last edited by Pat; 05-04-2018 at 01:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat View Post
    I know nothing about this Derby. I have been preoccupied with other things. So I am going to give you my gut picks. It's an exacta. Justify and Audible. I don't know the Jockeys or anything. Wish I could make a bet. If only there was a horse named hoity toity.
    I won’t pick my Derby horses until tomorrow. For the Oaks tomorrow, I am playing a $2.00 exacta box (1-4-10-11), if any of these four finish first and second I’ll win my exacta bet. 10 is the favorite so I would rather that horse finish behind one of the other 3. This bet will cost $24, I may bet a $4 exacta box for $48.

HHH about the hoity toity!

If I wanted a time out, I would go back to kindergarten.