User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Low Betting Old School Aristocrat’s

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Question Best Low Betting Old School Aristocrat’s

Ok gang, yes BigDaddy is looking for advice on low betting old school aristocrat’s.. Back in the day Jesterpete had some strategy’s that seemed to pay off.. Not a fan of Wicked Winnings but open to other suggestions.. Looking to make .75c - 1.25 bets.. Thanks, heading to Seneca May 19th for my 11th Anniversery Trip.. Have $400 food voucher to use up.. Host gave me $200 FreePlay plus a suite for the night and also hooked my friends up with a comped room as well.. Will have 4 cards in my name playing most of night to build up status again..

I like to play Pompeii, Magic Mermaid , Queen of Atlantis, and Whales of Cash. I usually play these 15 lines X5 = .75 c bet.

Quote Originally Posted by Jen Jen View Post
    I like to play Pompeii, Magic Mermaid , Queen of Atlantis, and Whales of Cash. I usually play these 15 lines X5 = .75 c bet.
    Those r some great picks.. In your opinion which ones give you the best line hits and or more frequent hits?

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy View Post
    Those r some great picks.. In your opinion which ones give you the best line hits and or more frequent hits?
    Some here would tell you I tend to favor Whales of Cash....not sure where they get that from though, hhh.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by tee2green View Post
    Some here would tell you I tend to favor Whales of Cash....not sure where they get that from though, hhh.

That .75c hit on Whales just sold me!!.. So you play all lines or the #4 spot on the top buttons with the 2x or 3x Bet? Of course I’m talking the old school whales of cash machines..

That .75c hit on Whales just sold me!!.. So you play all lines or the #4 spot on the top buttons with the 2x or 3x Bet? Of course I’m talking the old school whales of cash machines..
    Oh gosh BD, now you're testing my memory and my math skills (both are getting worse with age! )

The .75 hit was at Wheeling Island and I do know the machines there are different from the WOC at my local. Local max bet is $2, that one I want to say in Wheeling has a max of $5, so the .75 bet I believe was paying like a 1.25 bet would on my machines at the local. I'm sure that it was probably the 2x or 3x button but not sure about the lines. @CPT or @treyster would probably be able to look at it and know immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by tee2green View Post

I have personally talked whale with you, beautiful HP

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Pat
    I too like Pompei at 1.25 to 2.50 or 5.00. I really like almost all Aristos but not a huge fan of WW. Black Stallion is good too. I have zero luck generally with Buffalo. have had great hits on Timberwolf in the past but not so much now. Love Ruby Magic, but she is tough.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat View Post
    I too like Pompei at 1.25 to 2.50 or 5.00. I really like almost all Aristos but not a huge fan of WW. Black Stallion is good too. I have zero luck generally with Buffalo. have had great hits on Timberwolf in the past but not so much now. Love Ruby Magic, but she is tough.
    Pompei used to be by go to there before at $10.00 a Spin on the nickel machine now maybe I’ll play at at the $1.25 range and cover all the lines or do you recommend playing less lines with a higher multiplier on a penny machine so I can bet .75c - $1.00?

Pat
    Pompei used to be by go to there before at $10.00 a Spin on the nickel machine now maybe I’ll play at at the $1.25 range and cover all the lines or do you recommend playing less lines with a higher multiplier on a penny machine so I can bet .75c - $1.00?
    I cover all the lines. I don't like playing the other way. Good luck