User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Low Betting Old School Aristocrat’s

Quote Originally Posted by goldengreeke View Post

Or $3,000.00 on 80 credits.
    And the winner chicken dinner goes to Gene for “Best In Show”!!..

Quote Originally Posted by zeus View Post
    My go-to Aristo is Buffalo playing Kenny style. You can get some great wins on just $1 bet.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    That’s a great hit!!..

Great topic! Lots of us have adopted Kenny style on Buffalo and have had some great hits. And then there's @Tab. He can make any version of Buffalo or WW pay on small bets.

Quote Originally Posted by LowAndSlow View Post
    Oh gosh, BD, where do I begin? You can definitely follow in Kenny's footsteps on Buffalo. I think we've seen proof from lots of people who low roll on that game. Then there's Trey on OBJ. No need to bet high on that game at all. I've won the Major on 30 cents. Big Ben and Golden Gong are two that I always go to if the jackpot is getting up there. But those are all going to be lower bets than .75

Look at QHLover on Tahiti Magic. And, Shaman's Magic is another that you can bet in that range and get some awesome hits.

Dragon Lord, Red Baron, Reelin and Boppin ... all pay nicely in that range.

I've had nice hits on Geisha by playing less lines with a higher multiplier. Pompeii can give monster hits with less lines x higher multiplier, but you have to be patient.

Not Aristocrat, but Jesterpete used to like Money Blast by Konami. If he wasn't playing WW, he would give that one a try.

Okay, that's enough. I could go on all night. I'm looking forward to some great hits from you on old school games. Good luck!!
    A lot of great info here.. I will Be putting some notes together before I get there.. Hope to be able to offer a picture or two..

Quote Originally Posted by Pat View Post
    I too like Pompei at 1.25 to 2.50 or 5.00. I really like almost all Aristos but not a huge fan of WW. Black Stallion is good too. I have zero luck generally with Buffalo. have had great hits on Timberwolf in the past but not so much now. Love Ruby Magic, but she is tough.
    Pompei used to be by go to there before at $10.00 a Spin on the nickel machine now maybe I’ll play at at the $1.25 range and cover all the lines or do you recommend playing less lines with a higher multiplier on a penny machine so I can bet .75c - $1.00?

Quote Originally Posted by Jen Jen View Post
    I like to play Pompeii, Magic Mermaid , Queen of Atlantis, and Whales of Cash. I usually play these 15 lines X5 = .75 c bet.
    Those r some great picks.. In your opinion which ones give you the best line hits and or more frequent hits?

Quote Originally Posted by Nhcris View Post
    Great topic! Lots of us have adopted Kenny style on Buffalo and have had some great hits. And then there's @Tab. He can make any version of Buffalo or WW pay on small bets.
    Maybe @Tab could post a couple for me for some inspiration.. Anyways, hate to even ask this, but whatever happened to Jesterpete? Is he still with us?..

Blog Entries
    I play almost exclusively old Aristo in Vegas and have done rather well recently. Look at the glass, most Aristo will have a year listed. Look for anything pre-2008. The lowest setting is probably 89%.
    Try WWII at 3 reels and max bet, will be anywhere from 35¢ to 70¢ depending on machine. I've found that's a great way to stretch the bankroll. There are no bonus rounds or respins this way. The volatility range is narrowed.
    Good luck
    #######
    Fair dinkum legend

Quote Originally Posted by treyster View Post
    I play almost exclusively old Aristo in Vegas and have done rather well recently. Look at the glass, most Aristo will have a year listed. Look for anything pre-2008. The lowest setting is probably 89%.
    Try WWII at 3 reels and max bet, will be anywhere from 35¢ to 70¢ depending on machine. I've found that's a great way to stretch the bankroll. There are no bonus rounds or respins this way. The volatility range is narrowed.
    Good luck
    Thanks Trey!!..

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy View Post
    Those r some great picks.. In your opinion which ones give you the best line hits and or more frequent hits?
    Some here would tell you I tend to favor Whales of Cash....not sure where they get that from though, hhh.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk