User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Misery loves company

Sorry for your loss Slotdude, I hope WR rewards you with an even better TITO.

Quote Originally Posted by goldengreeke View Post
    Yup the camera showed a guy take that tito and put it in another machine. Security tracked that tito and the cuprit who took that tito......and that culprit was ME!
    That's freaking hilarious. For real.

Sent from my H3223 using Tapatalk

I'm in the room now drowning my sorrows with pizza and drink for a while... And since I am just a chatty cathy today... I always wanted to give a shout out to the peeps who do the live trip reports. That takes a commitment. I did a half butt one a few months ago, and it was tough. I think i left my phone at the Simpsons slot at one point. (imagine that) Seriously, good job! DSC_0382.jpeg

Hope the slotting turns around for you! Sometimes a break in the room is all you need to start the winning streak!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    I know I have left titos in machines, have went back, gone, didn't pursue, sometimes they are still there if I realize it right away. Other nights when I am sloppy drunk, I am sure I leave some, I just can't tell you for sure. Thanks for your TR so far. Hope the winnings start coming for you!

I did manage to hit this one after my pizza break. Also, couple of smaller wins along the way.... I would have been probably a little closer to even for the weekend if it wasn't for that dumb tito! . Oh well, until next months trip.. Thanks for the good vibes! DSC_0385.jpeg

Glad it ended on a good note!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk