User Tag List

Thread: Diamond Lounges in AC

Diamond Lounges in AC

I know there's a ton of info throughout the forum about the diamond lounges in AC but I'm being lazy ...

I've actually never been to one! And may try and go to one this weekend.

What are the ones in AC like? Buffets like Amphora? Can I pop in for drinks only? Open from lunchtime onward?
    @MNvegasgal and @Blase have given me some tips but would love to hear more!

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    I think on Sat the Caesar Lounge opens 1 PM. On Sun it opens 12 noon. Yes you can go in for a drink only. Do you have over 25000 tier credits? If so unlimited visits per day. If under 25000 then they charge 1000 reward credits PER visit. Wraps and sandwiches and desserts in afternoon and buffet after 5 PM. Ballys and Caesars overlook the beach. Harrahs is a bit dark and really needs an overhaul compared to the other two. Drinks are plentiful and strong. For dinner at Caesars suggest you may want to go about 4:45PM to get table and have cocktail. Place can get crowded and sometimes they have waiting line to get in especially by 6 or so. As many on here know Caesar DL is our happy place. Also they will serve drink in "to go" cups.

Never been to Amphoria but think they probably have less from the pictures. Lunch is a salad bar with sandwich fixings, Harrahs normally has some Pizza out and like one hot item, there also is usually a soup and some desserts. Dinner has that and a couple hot items like beef and a fish and pasta or patato. They had Chicken Cordon Blue one night that was really good. I can always find enough to eat when I go. You can pop in for a drink but if you did not have 25K points the year before they charge $10 of comp points per entrance.

I was hoping you'd weigh in @Penguin

I do have over 25k tier credits with the earlier promotion so that's not an issue. Sounds like Caesars for dinner is the way to go!

I agree with Penguin. I have never been to Bally's DL, so I cannot comment on it. You cannot beat Caesar's for their buffet, and of course the views and cocks. Harrah's is fine if you are there and do not feel like traveling to the boardwalk. I have to say the servers at Harrah's have always been fantastic! Their cocks are nice, and you can get them to go also. Sundays tend to always be hamburgers and hot dogs day. Like I said, it is fine for what it is. It is no Amphora Lounge though.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Dina, it’s no Amphora. Adam asked about what tequilas they have when we were at the Caesars DL and got a look and head shake from the server with a, “how about something else, sir.” . Hhh! We got a chuckle out of that. They do have some name liquors but not what we personally drink, but plenty of beers though.
    We’ve been at dinner hours and always found something to eat, but the selection is far more limited than amphora (Adam says it’s not even comparable!) The salad bar does has many more selections than amphora, though.
    The view is great though, and if we’re staying at Caesars, we will definitely hit it up, but wouldn’t make a trip for it.

Slot wins @
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Blog Entries
    The line at Harrahs looked never ending to get into the DL. I would rather go to a restaurant and have a sit down meal. We also have enjoyed the Chairmans Club at the GN on occasion. Husband ate artichokes without knowing it and I never told him. I now put them in my sauces. (again, without him knowing it)

Thanks everyone!

I may be heading down to AC earlier than I initially thought because the weather Friday looks great so am considering a CET property or GN.

Comparison to Amphora is very helpful, thanks @CTslotters

@DK528, I agree with @CTslotters, a little larger salad bar options but as for the rest of their food, it is no Amphora. DH and I were also disappointed with our drinks the last time we were at Caesar’s DL. We ordered lemon drop martinis and our first was ok, then the 2nd round came out looking very yellow? They put too much of something in it and my DH won’t return food/drinks.

The view is great and I have been a little jaded by CET so maybe that’s not helping either.

If I wanted a time out, I would go back to kindergarten.

You can call and hear the hours and daily menu. Harrah's-609-441-5352...Bally's- 609-340-1177...Caesars-609-348-4411