User Tag List

Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: All things Southwest Airlines

Quote Originally Posted by zeus View Post
    For our trip to Vegas in September we can get nonstop on American for $383 RT. But that would be business class. Boo! That is the cheapest nonstop to Vegas for us in forever. I may just have skip 1st class for that price.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    Is business class what you fancy first class fliers call coach?? HHH That's pretty good price!
    Karma Is Like 69 : You Get What You Give
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by CPT View Post
    Is business class what you fancy first class fliers call coach?? HHH That's pretty good price!
    It is! It is the first few rows behind 1st class that gives your more leg room than coach, but no free cocks. But I guess for the $550 difference I could buy a whole lot of cocks.

Yeah you could! They should just make them like a business class and offer the drinks and food. Put up another curtain! Marketing geniuses here haha
    Karma Is Like 69 : You Get What You Give
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I am finding some first class fares on Delta that are only $60-100 more than SWA each way. SWA better smarten up because this fat ass is choosing Delta more and more lately!

@treyster saw on another board that southwest fares dropped, looked from here and they are the best prices I have seen in a while

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sondor View Post
    @treyster saw on another board that southwest fares dropped, looked from here and they are the best prices I have seen in a while
    I rebooked on Thu for Oct and got back 6000 pts. Good price last week.
    #######
    Fair dinkum legend

Pat
    Quote Originally Posted by zeus View Post
    It is! It is the first few rows behind 1st class that gives your more leg room than coach, but no free cocks. But I guess for the $550 difference I could buy a whole lot of cocks.

Please make sure you use the lav in the correct section Mr. Zeus. No crossing over to First Class.

They had a hella sale (finally) last week - ended Thursday. Unfortunately they've changed their flight schedules on the nonstops to cities we were looking at and I didn't pull the trigger cause couldn't get the logistics straight in my head - hopefully they'll have another one on August, real glad you were able to rebook and take advantage!

QUOTE=treyster;121834]I rebooked on Thu for Oct and got back 6000 pts. Good price last week.[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by Pat View Post
    Please make sure you use the lav in the correct section Mr. Zeus. No crossing over to First Class.
    No worries, we booked 1st Class for September. So I can pee where I want to.

Just had to tell you guys how excited I am! Booked SW frome Love field today for $84 each way! Never find it that cheap. Sept 24-28 for g2e!