Quote Originally Posted by CPT View Post
So I got the Southwest Chase card today, for the 40k bonus points with $1k purchases in 1st three months (easy!). = Free Thanksgiving trip to Reno/Vegas minus that $99 annual fee!

A friend on YouTube sent me a referral link and she will get 10k bonus, so that's cool. Immediately they gave me a $14,500 credit line, thank goodness I was afraid I wouldn't have enough! HHH I may put my Amex on the bank burner and start getting some points with this one as I fly Southwest a lot.
I have been doing this for years. Charge everything and make sure you pay it off at the end of the month. If you shop online check rapid rewards shopping first, alot of times they will offer 2 - 10 points per dollar instead of 1 point per dollar. Join e-rewards and take surveys. You can exchange points for rapid rewards credits. For every 25 credits you get 600 rapid rewards credits which is a great deal. Also when you book a flight dont get the EB seating as you can change your flight to the same one if the price goes down and they will refund the credits to your account. Get the EB before you leave. I love Southwest!