User Tag List

Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: All things Southwest Airlines

Quote Originally Posted by tee2green View Post
    Sassy, it's really easy to do and I was nervous the 1st time but I think I've changed my Coushatta flight 4 times now due to price drops. I'm at work and southwest doesn't load well on our work computers so I can't give you step by step instructions but I'm sure one of the Southwest experts will be along shortly to help you. I do remember that before you submit the change it shows you exactly what the new price is and will show you the credit you earned for a future flight. My phone doesn't look the same as the desktop version so I can't help you from there either.

How much will you be saving?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Thanks Ida - I think I figured it out. I went to change tickets and then it asked for my confirmation number. I ended up saving $20 each way so now have $40 for future use. Not bad price - $356 for two round trip tickets to Orange County CA. Yay!

Glad you got it figured out. Love that feature about Southwest. I saved $132 on my Coushatta flights so far and still check every week to see if I can squeeze a few more dollars out of them lol.

Quote Originally Posted by sassycat View Post
    Thanks Ida - I think I figured it out. I went to change tickets and then it asked for my confirmation number. I ended up saving $20 each way so now have $40 for future use. Not bad price - $356 for two round trip tickets to Orange County CA. Yay!
    That's not bad at all and you will be close to @twinslotaddicts and salty baker

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sassycat View Post
    To use your credit, you'll be asked to put in the confirmation that is linked to the credits so keep track of it. Maybe send yourself an email with the info.
    #######
    Fair dinkum legend

Quote Originally Posted by treyster View Post
    To use your credit, you'll be asked to put in the confirmation that is linked to the credits so keep track of it. Maybe send yourself an email with the info.
    I do like you suggested once trey and take a screenshot of the page.

Quote Originally Posted by treyster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tee2green View Post
    I do like you suggested once trey and take a screenshot of the page.

Excellent ideas guys!!! Going to do that now.

Quote Originally Posted by nighthawk66 View Post
    That's not bad at all and you will be close to @twinslotaddicts and salty baker
    Hopefully they can meet us at Harrah's one night. Ang said she made reservations.

Blog Entries
    This is the stuff that drives me crazy. It now takes 800 more points to take a non-stop despite it being a cheaper flight. SWA is slowly creeping toward the other airlines business models...

#######
    Fair dinkum legend

I scored a44 with an auto checkin website need to finish packing