User Tag List

Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: All things Southwest Airlines

Quote Originally Posted by Skyler View Post
    Just had to tell you guys how excited I am! Booked SW frome Love field today for $84 each way! Never find it that cheap. Sept 24-28 for g2e!
    That is cheap - my August trip there is $141 each way which I thought was cheap.

I was glad to have dinner at the Sage with everyone. Old and new friends lol
    Played at Harrah's and took a beating .
    Sorry I had to miss the ones who left before I arrived. Leaving Wednesday morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyler View Post
    Just had to tell you guys how excited I am! Booked SW frome Love field today for $84 each way! Never find it that cheap. Sept 24-28 for g2e!
    That's great, Skyler! My son just booked a flight from Love Field to Vegas in October...$36 from Dallas and $84 return. Prices are so good right now we booked trips to California and Vegas!

Quote Originally Posted by treyster View Post
    I rebooked on Thu for Oct and got back 6000 pts. Good price last week.
    Not for us the big sale last week only let us go limited places from here...Vegas was still in the $370 range, got it for $262 this morning.

I also just wanna brag. I totally booked my flights for G2E. Two tickets only $22.50. I had to use 17k of my Flyer points on SWA but I had 44k! So it was definitely worth it. Save as much money as I can.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Got an email from SWA announcing their fall sale. If i was so inclined i could fly out of Milwaukee for Halloween week for $119 each way nonstop.
    Very tempting I must say.
    I'm a Joker, a Nonsmoker, & a former Midnight Toker.... Steve Miller Band

Quote Originally Posted by sondor View Post
    Not for us the big sale last week only let us go limited places from here...Vegas was still in the $370 range, got it for $262 this morning.
    @sondor did you check SWA sale for fall travel. Might get it even cheaper than $262.
    I'm a Joker, a Nonsmoker, & a former Midnight Toker.... Steve Miller Band

Blog Entries
    I rebooked both ends of our flights for our fall Vegas trip and got back 11,000 points.
    #######
    Fair dinkum legend

Quote Originally Posted by darrellk View Post
    @sondor did you check SWA sale for fall travel. Might get it even cheaper than $262.
    I did, but one off my flights went up...I'm good with the price I got.....thanks though

Just booked a trip to Vegas in Sept. from Indy nonstop for $114 each way......that is the cheapest we have been able to get it in several years. Love flying Southwest especially since they do not charge for baggage.