User Tag List

Thread: The Weight Loss Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I won our weight loss challenge at work. Those Bitches didn't know who they were messing with. Lost 21lbs in 2 months total of 9.9% body weight. Took the $ and ran! Ended up with $237 and had an additional $12 in quarters which I gave to the second place loser

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by declansgigi View Post
    I won our weight loss challenge at work. Those Bitches didn't know who they were messing with. Lost 21lbs in 2 months total of 9.9% body weight. Took the $ and ran! Ended up with $237 and had an additional $12 in quarters which I gave to the second place loser

Nice job!!!!
    Dawn

Great work!! Impressive loss in a short amount of time.. Now turn that into big bucks!!

Holy shit! I would not be able to lose that much in two years!!! You rock. Good luck on turning it into a huge hand pay.

@declansgigi, that is awesome! Keep it up! I myself am back to eating clean, it's so hard but I've lost 10 pounds in the last month, want to lose another 20!
    If I wanted a time out, I would go back to kindergarten.