User Tag List

Page 26 of 35 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: The Weight Loss Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    DK,do you think you still need it? Once you got started and are getting "used" to fewer calories, you might find you don't need the pill anymore. Awfully expensive I agree! I hope you get something worked out. And congrats on your weight loss! That's terrific!

Quote Originally Posted by QueenB View Post
    DK,do you think you still need it? Once you got started and are getting "used" to fewer calories, you might find you don't need the pill anymore. Awfully expensive I agree! I hope you get something worked out. And congrats on your weight loss! That's terrific!
    Thanks! I think I'm going to stick with it for now. I think it'll become less expensive once insurance gets prior authorization from my doctor. If not, I'll have to decide.

Congrats Queen B and Dina on your weight loss!! Hopefully you can get things worked out with your insurance company. Gene you will get back on track like before. I agree with others that you look slimmer. Cassie I know this week will be better for you.

I have been up and down a few pounds. This week I lost 2.4lbs. Hopefully that trends continues. Good luck everyone!!

Quote Originally Posted by Stephiede11 View Post
    Congrats Queen B and Dina on your weight loss!! Hopefully you can get things worked out with your insurance company. Gene you will get back on track like before. I agree with others that you look slimmer. Cassie I know this week will be better for you.

I have been up and down a few pounds. This week I lost 2.4lbs. Hopefully that trends continues. Good luck everyone!!
    Congrats Stephanie! You are doing terrific!

I hate my damned scales. Need I say more?

Quote Originally Posted by Suze1000 View Post
    I hate my damned scales. Need I say more?
    You've been doing some traveling too haven't you Suze? Vacationing can wreak havoc. Hope this next week is better or you!

Quote Originally Posted by QueenB View Post
    You've been doing some traveling too haven't you Suze? Vacationing can wreak havoc. Hope this next week is better or you!
    Yes, you are right @QueenB. I just returned from Silver Spring, MD. I was not watching my calories, and it was too hot for much walking. I am reeling myself in now that I am home. Thanks for the encouragement.

My weight loss trick this week is Vegas when it is 115.. Lack of appetite for sure.. Down 4 lbs this morning.. I guess I can consider it fat camp instead of losing at slots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lost 1.6lbs this week. Really trying to stay on track since I have a Vegas trip in two weeks. I usually don't eat too bad on vacations, but not counting points for sure. Yesterday was the first 4th that I ate healthy, shrimp tacos. Good luck and never give up on your goals!!

I have decided to listen to my body, getting older and working at a desk job is really catching up to me. I get very little exercise and plan to start walking and riding the exercise bike again. I have a physical scheduled in 3 weeks and want to head off some of the things I know the doctor is going to bring up. I weigh more now than I have ever weighed in my life and can feel the effects it is having on me. So, I just ordered the NutriBullet since I don't eat vegetables on a regular basis. I have horrible about eating habits such as I've been eating a lot of sugary cereals for dinner since they are easy.

Any suggestions for those of you that are having success will be welcomed.