User Tag List

Page 7 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: symphony of the seas popping the cruise cherry!!

Quote Originally Posted by dvandentop View Post
    yeah definitely going to check it out for entertainment value haha

spicy mexican breakfast while amy at.gym

forgot dang seapass card in room hate how you need to put it in slot to keep lights on

Use a supermarket discount card and leave it in slot. We do this on every cruise. We do 2 to 3 a year

Sent from my SM-J337V using Tapatalk

symphony of the seas popping the cruise cherry!!

idk but I suppose it close nit group like jokers of people who go cruising all the time sorta seems like a status driven even to brag who takes most cruises

maybe i am just jealous of as much vacations some have taken hhh

amy survived the zip line shit i am next now

damn that was scary gotta do the coco cay ones so figured better try this

Quote Originally Posted by 9kst View Post
    Use a supermarket discount card and leave it in slot. We do this on every cruise. We do 2 to 3 a year

Sent from my SM-J337V using Tapatalk
    awesome so sorta just any card works to trigger the switch

Harrahs in Phoenix Ac and heat needs a card in the slot to work. We use any card there

Interesting report keep having fun and calm ocean

Your pictures are excellent Derek! She sure is a beautiful ship. And Wonderland looked amazing! That breakfast didn't look to shabby, either.

I always used my AAA card for the slot in the room, but nothing but the room card worked on the Seaside. Hopefully you will have better luck, but I worry that the newer technology has screwed that up.

If they are still doing the Quest (ridiculously fun adult scavenger hunt) you and Amy should definitely do it. When we did it, you joined others to create teams and it was a blast. And even if you just go watch, you will likely see some crazy sights! I still can't find my black silk nightie ........

Wow the ship looks beautiful! That is one of Royals I haven't been on but your pictures are making me look at booking! I loved Wonderland too but your pictures looked better than the meal on Anthem! Really loving all the pictures and looks like you guys are having a great time. glad you are enjoying cruising

damn sexiest competition was great

You should have entered because I don't see where you would have had much competition.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

note to self just.cause ya have $70 food credit for specialty dining dont need to spend all the sushi was amazing though

Quote Originally Posted by zeus View Post
    You should have entered because I don't see where you would have had much competition.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    the older guy won it was friggen hilarious him thrusting in missionary position in the pushup contest haha