User Tag List

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Opening in a week.

@slotbender glad to hear your doing ok.....good luck in Vegas...

Sent from my moto g(6) (XT1925DL) using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by sondor View Post
    @slotbender glad to hear your doing ok.....good luck in Vegas...

Sent from my moto g(6) (XT1925DL) using Tapatalk
    Thanks sondor! Got a pocket full of $$$ and looking for a good place to gamble with it.

Quote Originally Posted by slotbender View Post
    I've made flight and reservation plans to stay at Bally's on the strip in LV 3 times so far. 1st) was for 5/2, then 5/15, now it's for arrival on 5/22. I hope that this will be the last time that I have to rearrange my plans. I need to get away and relax on some high limit video poker - it's been awhile. Hi folks! I'm back! Had a little snafu back in February. On February 12th, I had to go to the emergency room at my local hospital. I couldn't seem to catch my breath? So, after they checked me over, they said that I had a heart attack and wouldn't allow me to leave to go back home. They kept me overnight and transferred me by ambulance the next day to Duke University Hospital that's in Durham (NC). They said that I needed a double bypass. stayed there for 10 days until I could get back home and have been healing up nicely since and am now ready to have a little fun!!! Anyone else gonna be around Vegas? I'll be there for 10 days.
    Good luck in Vegas and glad you are still here with us! Look forward to seeing some high limit VP wins!
    Karma Is Like 69 : You Get What You Give
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by CPT View Post
    Good luck in Vegas and glad you are still here with us! Look forward to seeing some high limit VP wins!
    Thanks Kenny! I hope that all is well with you too! Sorry, won't be any pics because I still have my old school flip phone. But, I'll be taking my laptop along to keep everyone posted during my trip.

I've made flight and reservation plans to stay at Bally's on the strip in LV 3 times so far. 1st) was for 5/2, then 5/15, now it's for arrival on 5/22. I hope that this will be the last time that I have to rearrange my plans. I need to get away and relax on some high limit video poker - it's been awhile. Hi folks! I'm back! Had a little snafu back in February. On February 12th, I had to go to the emergency room at my local hospital. I couldn't seem to catch my breath? So, after they checked me over, they said that I had a heart attack and wouldn't allow me to leave to go back home. They kept me overnight and transferred me by ambulance the next day to Duke University Hospital that's in Durham (NC). They said that I needed a double bypass. stayed there for 10 days until I could get back home and have been healing up nicely since and am now ready to have a little fun!!! Anyone else gonna be around Vegas? I'll be there for 10 days.
    I wondered where in the hell you have been. Glad to hear you are ok and hope to see you soon.

Quote Originally Posted by foamy View Post
    I wondered where in the hell you have been. Glad to hear you are ok and hope to see you soon.
    Thanks foamy! C'mon to Vegas in a couple of weeks! We can meet there! You can watch me hit the Ultimate X poker machine for $40k! (I hope)

@slotbender

Happy to hear that your health issues have improved, good to hear from you.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Glad to hear that youre better. Hoping that you dont need to reschedule Vegas again.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Good to hear from you. I know you were on good hands at Duke. I hope your trip works out because I'd anyone deserves it, it is you.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by zeus View Post
    Good to hear from you. I know you were on good hands at Duke. I hope your trip works out because I'd anyone deserves it, it is you.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Thanks zeus! Yeah, they did a pretty good job of it at Duke. Stay well!