User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Advantage Play Slots

Quote Originally Posted by dvandentop View Post
    looks like new buffalo link game could be with the max amount of heads on each denom and bet size??

haven't played in person but seems to max out at some point?

seems like worst buffo version ever though tight af
    SDguy played it tonight as his grand finale in his livestream. He doubled but it looks tough AF.

https://youtu.be/IL1n3BCBCbs

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tee2green For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by tee2green View Post
    SDguy played it tonight as his grand finale in his livestream. He doubled but it looks tough AF.

https://youtu.be/IL1n3BCBCbs

yeah looks even worse then buffalo diamond lol

4. The Following User Says Thank You to dvandentop For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by dvandentop View Post
    looks like new buffalo link game could be with the max amount of heads on each denom and bet size??

haven't played in person but seems to max out at some point?

seems like worst buffo version ever though tight af
    1800 max.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by tee2green View Post
    Number 1, you definitely need to find a machine that isn't already showing spin 10 of 10. If less than 10, you will want to see a decent amount of spots already circled (those will be wild on spin 10). There could also be a scarab or two actually still showing, that would mean that the person got those on their last spin played and they will also become circled like the others on the next spin. You will want to check all the bet levels and if a multi denom machine, all denominations. I think I kind of pissed off two women playing Scarab at Linq when I walked up to the machine between them and after checking, saw a good screen at the $1.50 level. I didn't even sit down, just put a $10 in and played 3 spins and hit for a quick $80, looked at them, shrugged with a smirk on my face and cashed out, lol.

Here is a little article explaining advantage on Scarab.

https://www.knowyourslots.com/scarab/

Sent from my Samsung Chromebook 3 using Tapatalk
    Reading through these again. What I didn't realize was that I needed to check all bet sizes and all denoms. I know Borgata has that game, so I will do that on my next trip. They also have Treasure Box (which I did not see at Harrah's or Beau in Biloxi @MNvegasgal), so I will scout that one too.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to LowAndSlow For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by LowAndSlow View Post
    Reading through these again. What I didn't realize was that I needed to check all bet sizes and all denoms. I know Borgata has that game, so I will do that on my next trip. They also have Treasure Box (which I did not see at Harrah's or Beau in Biloxi @MNvegasgal), so I will scout that one too.
    Treasure Box is actually one game that I love playing so much I will sit at it regardless of advantage. Of course if one machine does have an advantage, I'll sit there first.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tee2green For This Useful Post:

I've also played the one with the Tiger these, but I didn't care for it as much. The Golden Egypt one was just okay as well. Was just reading an article about them and it says Wheel of Fortune 4D is an advantage play game. I'll have to find some videos to watch on that one. I know all the WOF games are super popular, but I shy away from them since the traditional ones seem to have puny pays many times on the wheels.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LowAndSlow For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by TwoArmedBandito View Post
    1800 max.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    yeah so is that a real indicator that helps to chase a bonus or is it supposed still randon

not sure why they put that counter there

Confirming that Hexbreaker 3 is the biggest piece of shit money pit game that ever existed.
    3.20 bet, one spot away from top to bonus, bye bye $300 this past weekend. It started my downward spiral of losing. It hexed me!! That fucker!
    Of course, vultures are now all over Borgata now that they installed more “advantage play” games (seems to be an mlife trend).
    It was annoying, they actually stood behind your chair waiting for you to lose so they could play.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Slot wins @
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to CTslotters For This Useful Post:

Speaking of Hexbreaker....as much as I said I was done I did play one Sunday to clip off a couple money spots that were one away, had some decent hits in the process, made a quick $100 picking off a $56 one on one and a $16 on another bet level. So I am slightly less bitter on the game, Don't think I have ever gotten a bonus though.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sondor For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by CTslotters View Post
    Confirming that Hexbreaker 3 is the biggest piece of shit money pit game that ever existed.
    3.20 bet, one spot away from top to bonus, bye bye $300 this past weekend. It started my downward spiral of losing. It hexed me!! That fucker!
    Of course, vultures are now all over Borgata now that they installed more “advantage play” games (seems to be an mlife trend).
    It was annoying, they actually stood behind your chair waiting for you to lose so they could play.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    And I thought the $160 I pumped into one before getting a $40 column and coming to my senses was bad enough! You were Hexed for sure and I swore I will never give it a second glance!

Luckily, Vegas is full of drunk and uninformed gamblers so it's still fun finding some decent advantages.
    Quote Originally Posted by sondor View Post
    Speaking of Hexbreaker....as much as I said I was done I did play one Sunday to clip off a couple money spots that were one away, had some decent hits in the process, made a quick $100 picking off a $56 one on one and a $16 on another bet level. So I am slightly less bitter on the game, Don't think I have ever gotten a bonus though.
    Never had a bonus either and never going to try for one again lol.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tee2green For This Useful Post: