User Tag List

Thread: Wolf Run vs Wild Wolf

Pat

Wolf Run vs Wild Wolf

Does anyone know the difference between these two machines? They seem to have the same symbols on them. I just feel that Wolf Run plays a little looser. Amazing potential

Great question, Pat. I've wondered this myself. If I have a choice of each side by side, I always choose Wolf Run and I think it's because I feel it's more loose, but really don't know. It could totally be just the "look" of the game that I prefer.

Pat
    Quote Originally Posted by LowAndSlow View Post
    Great question, Pat. I've wondered this myself. If I have a choice of each side by side, I always choose Wolf Run and I think it's because I feel it's more loose, but really don't know. It could totally be just the "look" of the game that I prefer.
    that's exactly how I feel. I like the look better.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Pat For This Useful Post:

I’m not sure of the difference but I prefer Wolf Run.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to clemi For This Useful Post:

I have played them both and have not really seen too much difference, but I have always thought Wolf Run paid better. It could just be my experience with them though. They are so alike, and Wild Wolf is probably a clone with the same pay tables.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Wolf Run has a maximum of 40 lines and Wild Wolf has a maximum of 50. So Wild Wolf is more expensive to play if Max betting. I have had much better luck on Wolf Run. I did have a huge 17,000 quarter win on Wild Wolf once so I always give it a bit of play trying to repeat the win. Ha.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Elf70 For This Useful Post: