User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Resorts World Las Vegas to offer cashless wagering at slots, table games

Quote Originally Posted by tee2green View Post
    There's a reason PA lottery machines (scratch off and lotto) don't take credit cards....too many CPTs living in the state lol. Kidding, I know you can have your responsible moments too.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk
    I got this new credit card and they automatically gave me a PIN number, which I thought was different. I did try to use it at the lottery machine trying to fool it, yeah it didn't work...HHH
    Karma Is Like 69 : You Get What You Give
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to CPT For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by CPT View Post
    I got this new credit card and they automatically gave me a PIN number, which I thought was different. I did try to use it at the lottery machine trying to fool it, yeah it didn't work...HHH
    Why does this not surprise me lol.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tee2green For This Useful Post:

$2,000 Daily Limit..if that helps anyone...HHH
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CPT For This Useful Post:

Living in Las Vegas did a decent tour, although it seems all the Vegas bloggers were there. Turn It Up world had a 9 hour live stream, still have to watch that one. Looks like a cool place!

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CPT For This Useful Post:

The pools look amazing!

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CPT For This Useful Post: