User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Quest for rewards 2021

Blog Entries
    Where are you staying? We are going and staying at Harrahs.

Quote Originally Posted by LowAndSlow View Post
    So, I still can't register on the Caesars site and my app doesn't even show those promos yet. But, I agree with Ida (she's so schmaart). I'm sure I must have interpreted it that way in the beginning because I made my reservations for the 26th to the 29th and I know I was even calculating how much I needed to play each of 3 days to renew Plus and still be able to give Borgata play so as not to kill my offers there. I second guessed myself all the way to missing out on a 5X day. Thanks Ida!

Quote Originally Posted by michelelovesvegas View Post
    Where are you staying? We are going and staying at Harrahs.
    I'll be staying at Borgata (2/26-2/29) and most likely playing at Harrah's if they haven't changed their slot floor significantly by then.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LowAndSlow View Post
    I'll be staying at Borgata (2/26-2/29) and most likely playing at Harrah's if they haven't changed their slot floor significantly by then.
    Look forward to seeing you. We are going next Friday also for 2 nights. Ready for a getaway that doesn’t include in-laws. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by michelelovesvegas View Post
    Look forward to seeing you. We are going next Friday also for 2 nights. Ready for a getaway that doesn’t include in-laws. Lol

Me too. If the stars align, I will be able to go and Bob will be with me. Wish I had a trip planned before that one (already in withdrawal) but I’lll have to tough it out. Please report on changes to Harrah’s slot floor. I think it needs to be refreshed, but after @Penguin got me hooked on Cashman African Dusk I’m afraid they will take them out.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LowAndSlow For This Useful Post: