User Tag List

Thread: Upcoming Borgata Events

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Denise, I am going to see Tyler Henry. I have two tickets, but am only using one, because neither Al nor Colleen want to go, and my sister cannot hear. Al said that he would rather have all of his toenails pulled out rather than go see Tyler. If you want an extra, let me know. I used to watch Tyler's show as Psychic to the Stars, or whatever it was called, and really enjoyed it. He was spot on.

As for the Borgata, I have been happy with them. About two weeks ago, I came out of the breakfast buffet, and promptly won 2500.00 on the Dragon's of the Eastern Ocean machine. I have not posted on here much, because I have had a terrible time trying to post pictures and it is very frustrating. Also, I received a birthday cake from the Borgata again this year.....which really surprised me. When I go on the 14th and 15th, I have a total of $425 in free play for the two days. I have not had a problem with rooms, and can usually get one. Last time we were there, I was happy to see Don, Allen and
    Adam! I enjoyed seeing them very much!

As for Hard Rock, I agree that they give very good comps, and nice gifts! I have already made Rock Royalty again this year, having taken advantage of their tier point multipliers, but it does get very noisy and hectic in their at times, but I have done extremely well in there in the past two months! I had two hand pays on the exact same Luxury Line machine, one for over $2000, and one for over $3000, and over a thousand dollars on one of their Welcome Aboard machine. In addition, this summer, I have received very good free play and dining money every month. Am very happy with Hard Rock as well. The only thing that diminishes my joy is when I call Al on the floor to tell him of my wins . The first think he does is screams into the phone....have taxes taken out!!! I did receive and invite from Hard Rock for their Halloween buffet dinner and bingo for October 30.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to irisheyes For This Useful Post: