User Tag List

Thread: Upcoming Borgata Events

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I gave up on a post about my overnight at B for the Tyler Henry show because once again I'm unable to post pics (at least from my laptop, not sure about from the app on my phone). Anyway, just wanted to mention a few things. The best part of the trip was the food, ha! Quick little bite at breakfast buffet on arrival, cocktails and a light lunch at Amphora (food was particularly good), and then dinner at Chelsea 5 Gastropub at the Trop. Highly recommend Chelsea 5. Have family who have eaten there and had a great experience, reviews are pretty much good, beautiful spot overlooking the ocean, service was excellent, variety on the menu was really good, and they accept the Celebration Dinner. So, that's the good. The bad was the slotting for both me and my friend was awful (but that's just the luck of the draw), and the show, unfortunately, was terrible. So disappointed. Went on too long (a little over 2 hours), some people walked out before the end, my friend was nodding off a couple of times haha, and it was just a whole lotta nuthin'. I still think he's adorable and he said his show has been picked up for another year, but after seeing the live event, the TV show has to be staged. Oh, we stayed in the Water Club and despite some of the recent negative chatter about the condition of the rooms, we had no issues and, as always, that tower is so nice and quiet. I dunno what it is, but still love the B.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to LowAndSlow For This Useful Post: