User Tag List

Thread: 2022 CET Tier Multipliers

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Curlyd View Post
    I hope so since all I need is 510 TC X 5 to keep Diamond Plus.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Daen, that should be a quick easy trip with the multiplier! I might have lost my mind, but looking through my old mailers, I found one for a free trip to the Silver Legacy in Reno for the same timeframe as the 5X multiplier, so I called and amazingly the offer was not full yet and I was able to book!!! So RENO here we come! Hopefully, they are participating in the 5X as I need a little over 5000 points to keep Diamond for next year.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Darlene For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darlene View Post
    Daen, that should be a quick easy trip with the multiplier! I might have lost my mind, but looking through my old mailers, I found one for a free trip to the Silver Legacy in Reno for the same timeframe as the 5X multiplier, so I called and amazingly the offer was not full yet and I was able to book!!! So RENO here we come! Hopefully, they are participating in the 5X as I need a little over 5000 points to keep Diamond for next year.
    Love Reno . dont waste to much time at the row . you will have plenty of time at night to blow $$$ there . cab it over to the gsr ,Atlantis and Peppermill . much better play there .

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to charlie50 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by charlie50 View Post
    Love Reno . dont waste to much time at the row . you will have plenty of time at night to blow $$$ there . cab it over to the gsr ,Atlantis and Peppermill . much better play there .
    I'm watching YT videos on Reno now, LOL. Definitely hope to tour more of the area than what we did in Tahoe.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Darlene For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darlene View Post
    I'm watching YT videos on Reno now, LOL. Definitely hope to tour more of the area than what we did in Tahoe.
    Cool . ive heard Carson city is kinda different . Donna and i need ta do the tourista thing out that way one of these days

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to charlie50 For This Useful Post: