C21W1:

Deadlift
Warm Up:
Set 1: 5 reps - 135lbs
Set 2: 5 reps - 185lbs
Set 3: 5 reps - 205lbs

Work sets
Set 1: 5 reps - 225lbs
Set 2: 5 reps - 225lbs ( Should have been 250)
Set 3: 5 reps - 225lbs + 0= 5 total reps ( Should have been 285)
Joker Sets
None today
Pyramid Down:
Set 4: 5 Reps - 225lbs+0= 5 total reps
Set 5: 5 Reps - 225lbs +0 = 5 total reps

I feel like this workout was horrible. I was suppose to hit 285 for my top set. However I could have, I know I could have if I felt good. I did previously lower the weight due to me wanting to start straying away from the straps about 2-3 weeks ago. But, Monday instead of doing treadmill cardio I decided to do Kettlebells because I wanted a change of pace and it has been well over a year since I have done that. It was fun, naturally lol. However Monday night and Tuesday morning I felt the aftermath hard! My hamstrings were tight as all heck and my lower back the same. And it felt no better this morning even after stretching and foam rolling Monday evening and this morning. But None the less I still gave it a good go on the deadlifts and my BBB Sets of squats. I just feel like I failed but atleast I kept going I guess. You will notice the rest of the workout sorta followed suit with light weight due to the tightness and soreness in my hamstrings and lower back. Just couldn't move like I normally have. More stretching and foam rolling today.

Jogging in place 45 second intervals

BBB Set: - ATG Pause Squats
5 x 10 - 135

DB Rows Supersetted
5 x 8 - 75lbs

Assistance Work:
BB Rows: - Focus on being more bent like Pendlay Rows
3 x 15 - 115lbs
Lunges
3 x 16 - 20lbs
----
BB Rows: Focus on being more bent