User Tag List

Thread: Yikes -- Waiting for a beverage offer at Resorts World!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I'm confused by this video. At one point, a message pops up on the video saying that the drink order was placed at 17:42 and then another message says the drink was delivered at 23:07. Is he talking about someone else's drink? Then, 3 minutes later the CW is at the bank to the right of him. I realize his complaint is that she doesn't come near his area to offer a drink, but the CW is well within reach to just call out to her yet he doesn't. By the end of the video, he still has his $5 tip in hand and says he never did get a drink.

I don't think the 17-minute mark for placing an order is unreasonable on a weeknight, if I'm understanding that correctly. Five minutes is an annoying amount of time to wait for the drink to be delivered, but again, not unreasonable when short staffed.

I do appreciate this video though, as soooo many times I feel like I'm stuck in "no beverage land" at whatever slot I'm playing, without any hope of rescue. I have taken to going up to the bar to order a good drink and, while it does cost me more, it's probably less than some of the times I've waited around spending more in a machine than I wanted to.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to LowAndSlow For This Useful Post: