User Tag List

Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: I self banned myself from SF.

The traffic on SF is coming to a grinding halt.

Blog Entries
    Today's post and response

Frequent traveler used to do the best trip reports ever back on the old SMF forum.
    I was a huge fan of his trip reports but he hasn't posted on SF at all that I knew of.

The man has a way with words and might even be an author.
    His trip reports were the best I have ever read anywhere!

Short and sweet: I do not know the exact circumstances of why people were banned but I know that an effort was made to wreak havok, and to derail, and to thwart and otherwise cause harm and impede CPT's efforts to start his own forum. This speaks volumes of the character of both Joey and Deb that they did this or orchestrated these efforts by others. Joey's statement has nothing to do with rehashing negativity but has everything to do with deception and not being willing to tell his subscribers at SF what is really going on and what really happened. I would be interested to know how many of the people who are still posting at slot fanatics know about Deb and Joey going out of their way to keep CPT from doing what they did themselves when they created SF's.

Seemoreroyals, a PERFECT description of what went down in a concise paragraph. Thank you!

I still make an appearance at SF's occasionally although I am increasingly frustrated by the deception and the lack of transparency over there. There are still some people over there I like to check in on and an occasional interesting topic. But why don't they just tell people the truth, or at least their version of the truth as to where GG went? They know where he is.

I self banned myself from SF.

James if you would invite those people over here & they came then there would be no reason to worry about SF. I despise the
    Politics over there caused by those mods that were never friends of mine. They are just ignorant & power hungry. I feel sorry for slotters
    that are missing out on being a Joker.
    JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's what they do stonewall people then burn up the phone to a few regulars and each other of course and gossip galore, been one on the phone with them before I know. When I started my paltalk room for slotmachine forum members they got pissed. Deb especially disliked one poster called sex in the city? shes on youtube, I think her crime was being to attractive with her profile pic, she does not like attractive women. to much competition I would assume.

I just like to read and post occasionally wherever and whenever I have something to say and don't go to any M&Gs so I haven't followed all the details closely.
    If I'm stirring up something by asking this I apologize.
    But questioning spotterukot's (sp?) winnings was part of this? I totally missed that...

Blog Entries
    I invited a couple peeps over here today.