User Tag List

Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: I self banned myself from SF.

I intend to be on both forums and post on both. No reason for me to be banned...I am a good little gambler LOL

Quote Originally Posted by CPT View Post
    Oh man I just realized Rick defriended me on Facebook! I liked him too. Guess not.
    It just boggles me as there is this big misconception that I have devalued my contribution to all the shit slinging the past few months. Those that know me, know that wasn't true. I was called a fencerider for a reason. I personally never had a problem with SF or the people running it. It wasn't until some emails and of course having our first forum shut down that I started to have a problem. I found out the two sided part, that is for sure.

Was your room the original Paltalk room from SMF where are all the shit talking went down? Certainly nobody was innocent in those chats. Good times!
    lol yes it was!, but me and inaminute were talking on there a lot about starting our own forum, of course I have moved on and would rather just be lazy and post on yours! but I beg to differ I was probably the only innocent one in pal:eyebrows: thats my story and I am sticking to it!, damn those widgets! PS Rick drinks like one of Joeys gold fish was quite quilty of drunk posting many times, lol them high browed mods I tell ya.

Quote Originally Posted by 20cardmg View Post
    I intend to be on both forums and post on both. No reason for me to be banned...I am a good little gambler LOL
    everyone was good at one time or another! haha

It's like Junior High, all this un-friending B.S. I'm thinking you shouldn't own or moderate a web-site/forum if you are that immature. Just my 2 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by QueenB View Post
    It's like Junior High, all this un-friending B.S. I'm thinking you shouldn't own or moderate a web-site/forum if you are that immature. Just my 2 cents.
    ..or Mentally Ill! What am I thinkin

Quote Originally Posted by QueenB View Post
    I joined recently SF after having been on SMF for a year or so before it disintegrated. The in between time I wasn't on anything. One reason I joined SF was because I enjoyed reading posts from CPT, Goldengreeke and a few others. I saw that they had stopped posting and that there was something going on (didn't know what) That is when I reached out to CPT (email link on a post on SF) and he kindly referred me here when this forum was up and running. I am so grateful. I am still a member of SF as I enjoy reading the posts but this forum seems so much more comfortable. I don't personally know anyone here but I have felt welcomed by everyone Hoping someday to make a M&G to put faces to names

Quote Originally Posted by CPT View Post
    ..or Mentally Ill! What am I thinkin

Well, you ruined Vegas for everyone! Thanks a heap, Ken! Honestly, Ken, if you're mentally ill, I'll take a friend with mental illness any day!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeani View Post
    I joined recently SF after having been on SMF for a year or so before it disintegrated. The in between time I wasn't on anything. One reason I joined SF was because I enjoyed reading posts from CPT, Goldengreeke and a few others. I saw that they had stopped posting and that there was something going on (didn't know what) That is when I reached out to CPT (email link on a post on SF) and he kindly referred me here when this forum was up and running. I am so grateful. I am still a member of SF as I enjoy reading the posts but this forum seems so much more comfortable. I don't personally know anyone here but I have felt welcomed by everyone Hoping someday to make a M&G to put faces to names

NICE to meet you Jeani!!!

There is another thread that just started on SF looking for some of you again. Wonder how long it will be before it gets removed?