User Tag List

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: I self banned myself from SF.

Quote Originally Posted by Curlyd View Post
    People are starting to miss a bunch of you. They are looking for Dvandentop and GG on the other board. It might get interesting in the responses.
    Up to 4 or so post on there now

Darrell, we appreciate your being here! Welcome. I'm from WI too.

The post on there don't work. It said invalid link when I clicked on it, so I think the post is gone now. I am also viewing as a guest on there and not logged in.

Quote Originally Posted by camon View Post
    The post on there don't work. It said invalid link when I clicked on it, so I think the post is gone now. I am also viewing as a guest on there and not logged in.
    Deb is on the forum now so she is cleaning house....

I think they already took down the post asking where Dvandentop and GG are. They work fast over there.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dvandentop View Post
    Hopefully my post stays up overnight til morn i am not sure what peak viewing time are on the site there anymore.
    It looks like they already took down the thread that was asking where your Vegas trip report was. They don't waste any time.

Quote Originally Posted by Curlyd View Post
    It looks like they already took down the thread that was asking where your Vegas trip report was. They don't waste any time.
    long enough to get 5 replys or so. hopefully some people saw it and will start wondering

Quote Originally Posted by foamy View Post
    Damn Darrell I didn't know you were such a hardass. HHH HHH
    I don't know if I am a real hardass but most definitely I am a Joker !!!

This just shows how pathetic they are, to remove a post questioning the whereabouts of two members that have NOT been banned!

Glad to see you have become a full fledged "miss fit" Darrell!! HHH You be a JOKER now!

They seem to think if they get it down fast enough, that no one is the wiser. How dead is that site these days?