User Tag List

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: I self banned myself from SF.

Pat
    Quote Originally Posted by Mauretania View Post
    This just shows how pathetic they are, to remove a post questioning the whereabouts of two members that have NOT been banned!
    You are absolutely right about this. I bet their minds spin 24/7 trying to figure out a way to get us. LOL

The site is so dead that people are starting to notice that once, very active posters, are missing. I'm sure there will be more questions, I had two people pm me when I responded to the thread before it was taken down.
    It's turned into a snoozefest over there.

Quote Originally Posted by Luv2spin View Post
    The site is so dead that people are starting to notice that once, very active posters, are missing. I'm sure there will be more questions, I had two people pm me when I responded to the thread before it was taken down.
    Hope you referred them

Need to get treyseter over here too

Quote Originally Posted by Luv2spin View Post
    It truly is. I sign on each day to check on some friends and cannot believe how quiet it has gotten.

Darrell, you are my new hero

It amuses me to think of how busy people are keeping those mods with such innocent questions

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell from WI View Post
    I don't know if I am a real hardass but most definitely I am a Joker !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I self banned myself from SF.

Somebody should go over to SF And p.m. about where The fun kids are at

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

And Darrell welcome to the jokers you're my hero

this is a funny thread. I was one of those wondering where everyone went! found ya! glad to be here!

Welcome bluesfan

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk