User Tag List

Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: I self banned myself from SF.

welcome bluesfan the valhalla and timberwolf master!

Quote Originally Posted by dvandentop View Post
    welcome bluesfan the valhalla and timberwolf master!
    Too funny! Hope to hit up Timber wolf tomorrow!

They finally acknowledged that you all left on the thread asking about where everyone went. Hope you can read it.

I saw that the other day and thought it was funny how Joey was saying how exhausted he was for 10 months. If he's that exhausted from over moderating his forum, its probably better that there's less people over there to worry about!

Quote Originally Posted by declansgigi View Post
    They finally acknowledged that you all left on the thread asking about where everyone went. Hope you can read it.
    Fixed it for ya Ms. Drinkie Drinkie Drunkie! LOL

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Can you believe I work in IT :-)

My drunk, temporarily rich ass is going to bed ( was up at 0345 this am) Thanks for fixing it NYP. Hope you all have a great night...I sure did. Cheers, I mean goodnight

Quote Originally Posted by NYphoenix View Post
    Fixed it for ya Ms. Drinkie Drinkie Drunkie! LOL

Thanks for posting that for all those that can no longer lurk at SF can see. I read that and for the life of me still do not know why Foamy, Ang, UTToy, and others were banned. It just makes no sense to me.

Quote Originally Posted by dvandentop View Post
    Hope you referred them

Need to get treyseter over here too
    Has anyone gotten ahold of Treyster to let him know where we all went? I know he has a trip coming up to Vegas I think. Would love to see him post here.

Quote Originally Posted by Mimi View Post
    Has anyone gotten ahold of Treyster to let him know where we all went? I know he has a trip coming up to Vegas I think. Would love to see him post here.
    He is here! He changed his name and will be coming out soon. He will be posting his trip on SF so his relatives can follow along.