User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Am I the only"not winner"

Quote Originally Posted by TwoArmedBandito View Post
    I've only had 2 winning Vegas trips. All the rest are losers. So about 18 losers. Same with Reno/ tahoe. Fortunately my Vegas wins were recent.
    Really? I read your TR a few weeks ago. I thought you were killing it. Thanks for your honesty brother.

[QUOTE=boots;32319]Hahaha, ditto![/QUOTE

if you look at the TR's that are running right now at this moment, there is a lot of winning. Again,
    I love the Jokers winning, I just thought I was a mush. Thanks for the honesty. I would love to read some of your old trip reports too.

I lose WAY more than I win.. but I'm only excited to share the winning. I haven't had a winning Vegas trip in at least 3 trips. I lucked out (and I readily admit it) after digging myself in a deep hole last week chasing a progressive. Got Lucky.. but it could have ended really UGLY with a 600 deficit.

Agree with everyone- we all like to talk about the wins, winning trips, jackpots, etc.
    I have had plenty of losing trips, and those don't get any pictures, trip reports, or even mentions.

Occasionally, I get on a real nice winning streak where I go several trips where I win- but that's not normal, sometimes it just happens, and it can and will. In between though it can be brutal.

My Vegas trips tend to be especially brutal.

Quote Originally Posted by Slotdude View Post
    Really? I read your TR a few weeks ago. I thought you were killing it. Thanks for your honesty brother.
    That trip was a winner! But like I said , ,I've had many losers. Been going since machines were mostly reels. Never won on those in Vegas. My only reels trip win was in Reno. Along time ago.

Blog Entries
    My recent Vegas TR, I don't think I posted any losing pics (unless you count the pic of the walkways not working at Venetian).
    #######
    Fair dinkum legend

I post good hits on here but each TR I've done so far (with the exception of one) I've been a HUGE loser. You're definitely in the majority of people.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalRob View Post
    I post good hits on here but each TR I've done so far (with the exception of one) I've been a HUGE loser. You're definitely in the majority of people.
    Thanks for the honest reply. By the way, your last couple Tr reports have been really fun
    To read. Very enjoyable. ( Not the losing parts). I actually stole the phrase "boozy milkshake" from you one of your post. I think it made you sick which sucked, but I now I use the term.

Quote Originally Posted by Slotdude View Post
    Thanks for the honest reply. By the way, your last couple Tr reports have been really fun
    To read. Very enjoyable. ( Not the losing parts). I actually stole the phrase "boozy milkshake" from you one of your post. I think it made you sick which sucked, but I now I use the term.
    Thank you. I appreciate the compliment. The booze part of the shake mixed with advil I had taken prior did. But I love boozy shakes. They're the best of two worlds.

@Slotdude I would learn the proper way to play video poker. Playing vp (with a decent payscale) will give you much better odds at winning : )