User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Remembering Past HandPays

I've had 2! The first one when I first started gambling about 5 years ago at Caesars Palace and I was betting .30 on a mystical temple or something with a progressive(random I picked the red rubies) and won $1280 HHH that started my crazy obsession with progressive machines. My 2nd was 2 years ago in Vegas again this time at TI playing Life of Luzury chasing the diamond progressive when I bonused on far east fortunes and a line fit paid like $1400 total bonus was $1520 but of course I was max betting 2.40 times changed...

Too many to remember them all, damn that sounds bad!
    But I do remember my first one that I hit in Las Vegas. It was at Luxor on a $1 5 ways to win triple diamond. Back then the machines were still coins and this machine was capped at paying $400 in coins, over that you had to wait for an attendant.
    I had a really good run and was up to almost $500 from my starting $100,
    I was going to play down to $450 and then hit cash out.
    Never made it to $450, hit the triple diamonds on the 5th pay line and a cherry for $6030! I was speechless!
    And so began my obsession with gambling and handpays!

Hell I don't recall 1st Vegas HP I think it was whales of cash at Bellagio and then hit another same machine on next trip also. All downhill from there

Never had a slot hand pay only Keno of all things at Stratosphere in Vegas. It was about 12 years ago and on a $1.00 bet hit 11 of 15 numbers for $2500. It was breakfast on leaving day so it all went home with me.

Ang

Remembering Past HandPays

My 1st and only was last December, had one too many Martinis, I was on tilt from losing all day and was playing $1.00 video slots. Put my TITO into Power and Beauty, played $5.00 a spin, 3rd spin I got the bonus and hit a full screen of the wild symbols and got a $4236 HP. What a way to sober up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If I wanted a time out, I would go back to kindergarten.

I've been slotting for 8 1/2 years and had my first hand pay last year for $1.755 on a Stinkin' Rich. Then hit $1,816 on Sun & Moon in the high limit room this year in January. Sorry pics are sideways I-phone does this and I don't know how to fix it.

Attachment 1962Attachment 1963

Quote Originally Posted by Jeani View Post
    I've been slotting for 8 1/2 years and had my first hand pay last year for $1.755 on a Stinkin' Rich. Then hit $1,816 on Sun & Moon in the high limit room this year in January. Sorry pics are sideways I-phone does this and I don't know how to fix it.

Attachment 1962Attachment 1963
    @Jeani do your pics show sideways while in your photos camera roll ? If so you can bring up each sideways pic then touch edit in upper right corner. Then you can touch the symbol just to the right of the word cancel to make it look right then hit done. If this is not what is happening then I don't know the solution.

It's probably the vBulletin vs iPhone sideways issue. Even with vBulletin 5 as we had in the temporary home they still had this problem. As we are in 4, we'll just have to cock our head sideways hehe

Quote Originally Posted by CPT View Post
    It's probably the vBulletin vs iPhone sideways issue. Even with vBulletin 5 as we had in the temporary home they still had this problem. As we are in 4, we'll just have to cock our head sideways hehe
    @CPT why would some iphones do this & other iphones not do this ?

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell from WI View Post
    @CPT why would some iphones do this & other iphones not do this ?
    If you upload your image directly to the forum, you'll have this problem more chances than not. If you upload via Tapatalk, you won't have this problem.