User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sons of anarchy slot

Sons of anarchy slot

Sounds like this is hitting the floors now wohooo

Get your mugshot here
    Www.playsoa.com

Sons of anarchy slot

I plan on trying it out Friday night in Milwaukee Pot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't wait for this! I got my mugshot taken at G2E last year, also got a pic on the motorcycle they had on display! Played the slot, its a lot like walking dead but has a feature on the bonus that you can keep spinning, but if you get the spot that has the police car you get half your bonus amount taken away. A true gamnle!

Quote Originally Posted by Skyler View Post
    Can't wait for this! I got my mugshot taken at G2E last year, also got a pic on the motorcycle they had on display! Played the slot, its a lot like walking dead but has a feature on the bonus that you can keep spinning, but if you get the spot that has the police car you get half your bonus amount taken away. A true gamnle!
    for sure! sounds awesome

It will be a long time before I see it anywhere that I go. Look forward to see how people do on it.

Can't wait to play it, one of my all time favorite series!!

Ang

Haven't had a chance to see the show, but if it is like Walking Dead and has the potential of Walking Dead I will play it regardless!!

Darrell, can't wait to hear what you think of it since it seems so much like walking dead!
    I will, no doubt, stalk this machine if I see it to play it!

Damn I wanna hit this one for sure

My local Pechanga just replaced Batman and Superman with this slot. They posted on the facebook page the other day that it is now up and running. I will check it out tomorrow when I go there and try $5 free play on it to see how I do. As long as I cash out with something and not 0 with 5 dollars free play I put in it, I will be happy. However, it it does pay good I will stay on, cash out what I won off my first 5 dollars free play, and repeat. =). This is only if I can get on. New slots are hard to get on when they first come in.