User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Sorry to Be So Serious....

Wow that is so horrible to hear. I cant offer much advice but to be there for your friend in this time of need.

So sorry to hear that. It is very sad. Sending prayers for all of you. I had a eerily similar situation a year ago with my friend at work and her daughter ...

I'm so very sorry tee, my heart goes out to your friend, her family and you... so very sad.

Condolences to you and your friend. I can't imagine what the both of are going through. Hang in there!

So sad to hear this. Sending prayers

Ida sorry to hear the sad news of your friends daughter. Prayers to her family and to you to help you all get through this sad time.

tee2green, I am so sorry for you and your friend's loss. I will keep you all in my prayers and pray that her family will eventually be able to heal from this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If I wanted a time out, I would go back to kindergarten.

Oh no Ida, my heart goes out to you and your friend's family.

Blog Entries
    I'm so sorry Ida. This is just too sad. Guns in the home scare me. I will never have one in the house.

Thank you all for the support. The viewing is today & the funeral tomorrow & it will only get more difficult for her when all is quiet again & she is alone with her thoughts. It's a special group of people here, thank you for allowing me to express my grief.